-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Gtl!
Gym tan laundry??
Gym tan laundry??
Go to Luxembourg??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha Jersey shore is lame... but I guess it does have some entertainment value.
upss
Haha Jersey shore is lame... but I guess it does have some entertainment value.
👍👍
Now Ozzi, no teaching the class without your TA 😉
it's about time you joined me, these kids still need more encouragement
it's about time you joined me, these kids still need more encouragement
Without our lessons this thread would be very boring!
Without our lessons this thread would be very boring!
for sho' 👍
So prof, what is the lesson plan for today?
IDK, maybe you should come up with the lecture. i'm more of an assistant 😉
yuck stop flirting in my thread
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yuck stop flirting in my thread
+1. I don't wanna catch cooties.
I brought my paddle. I'm ready to giving a spanking to whoever misbehaves.
good job. you're becoming a better student 🙂
I brought my paddle. I'm ready to giving a spanking to whoever misbehaves.
You get an A 😀
yuck stop flirting in my thread
F!!!!!
+1. I don't wanna catch cooties.
Detention!😡
IDK, maybe you should come up with the lecture. i'm more of an assistant 😉
Perhaps we should disscuss techniques of the mouth?
Perhaps we should disscuss techniques of the mouth?
ok i'm in 😀
Step 1: Good oral hygine. No one wants to make out with a baboon. No one wants a baboon's azz near their fun parts either.
Step 2: learn how to work your tongue. This is the ost important muscle in your body!
oh okay i understand. you dont want to flirt in your own thread beacuse everyone will seee..so you come here to hide your flirtations..
oh okay i understand. you dont want to flirt in your own thread beacuse everyone will seee..so you come here to hide your flirtations..
Have you seen my thread? There is three whole pages of us posting naked people! Check out 2018 😛
oh okay i understand. you dont want to flirt in your own thread beacuse everyone will seee..so you come here to hide your flirtations..
you no more fun 👎thumbdown
Step 2: learn how to work your tongue. This is the ost important muscle in your body!
keep going, it seems you got this one 😉
Step 3: lips.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2019: got top on the 2017 thread. you're all welcome.
D
deleted393595
2019: got top on the 2017 thread. you're all welcome.
Pwned
Bump
Are you speaking from personal experience?
Are you speaking from personal experience?
Last edited by a moderator:
Bump
Are you speaking from personal experience?
yes she is. i hope you're learning
yes she is. i hope you're learning
Yes - never trust a girl with braces
Any other words of wisdom you wish to impart?
Any unspoken rules
beer before liquor, never sicker
Any other words of wisdom you wish to impart?
BJ does not = up down up down up down..
Yes - never trust a girl with braces
HUmmmmm seems you have experience with this...do tell🙂
HUmmmmm seems you have experience with this...do tell🙂
Ha - no I'm just a rookie at this game.
Ha - no I'm just a rookie at this game.
Don't worry, I'll get you up to speed
Ha - no I'm just a rookie at this game.
That's what we are here for 😉
party party party party
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
👍
i think i remember discussing cars with you venom..
i think i remember discussing cars with you venom..
Ferrari's?
Ferrari's?
that and porsches.
i think i remember discussing cars with you venom..
HELL YEAH
mercedes benz sl 550
ferrari california
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592