You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
and other cars ill never be able to afford.
that and porsches.
porsches FTW
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HELL YEAH
mercedes benz sl 550
ferrari california
👍 righto! i think we're getting married right?
and other cars ill never be able to afford.
hush yes I/you will
porsches FTW
👍👍👍😍😍😍
👍 righto! i think we're getting married right?
🙂 Im glad you didn't forget!
If I had the money, I'd get the Lexus LFA just because there's only going to be 500 of them that will ever exist.
In reality, I'd be perfectly complacent with a Nissan GTR. It's performance is almost as good as the above mentioned super-cars and it costs at least 1/5th the price.
In reality, I'd be perfectly complacent with a Nissan GTR. It's performance is almost as good as the above mentioned super-cars and it costs at least 1/5th the price.
🙂 Im glad you didn't forget!
anyone in love with the california is marriage material to me 👍
If I had the money, I'd get the Lexus LFA just because there's only going to be 500 of them that will ever exist.
In reality, I'd be perfectly complacent with a Nissan GTR. It's performance is almost as good as the above mentioned super-cars and it costs at least 1/5th the price.
nice cars . like the lexus better
I've always thought of lexus as a toyota with nice things inside...I mean it seems that more and more people own a lexus or a low end bmw/mercedes these days
I've always thought of lexus as a toyota with nice things inside...I mean it seems that more and more people own a lexus or a low end bmw/mercedes these days
well lexus is owned by toyota.and you're completely right..its just a step up from toyota..
then there are like bmw/mercedes...two types: the normal everyday ones you see EVERYONE driving, and then the REALLY nice ones you don't see much..
but i'm not into beemrs or mercedes..everyone has one..🙄 i want something that makes people ask..what kind of car was that? 😱 head turners!!
well lexus is owned by toyota.and you're completely right..its just a step up from toyota..
then there are like bmw/mercedes...two types: the normal everyday ones you see EVERYONE driving, and then the REALLY nice ones you don't see much..
but i'm not into beemrs or mercedes..everyone has one..🙄 i want something that makes people ask..what kind of car was that? 😱 head turners!!
Aston Martin?
Aston Martin?
![]()
yupe! ferarris, lambos, porsche obviously <--for cool ppl
then you've got your martins, maseratis <--classy
roys and bentley ..are kinda old ppl..same with maybachs
but i'm not into beemrs or mercedes..everyone has one..🙄 i want something that makes people ask..what kind of car was that? 😱 head turners!!
Three types fit your description:
1. Buggie - When's the last time you saw one of these things around?
2. One of the above mentioned super-cars
3. An American made Hummer - The Chinese ones don't count
roys and bentley ..are kinda old ppl..same with maybachs
Not if you're a famous rapper
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Three types fit your description:
1. Buggie - When's the last time you saw one of these things around?
2. One of the above mentioned super-cars
3. An American made Hummer - The Chinese ones don't count
umm..don't lie old cars, hate hummers, so 2!!
Not if you're a famous rapper
![]()
well i'm neither old or a badass gangster-rapper

😴😴😴
🙂
👎
😴
D
deleted393595
HELL YEAH
mercedes benz sl 550
ferrari california
Haha. Deathstar didn't take top!
D
deleted393595
So it looks like I won't be in the class of 2019
I thought you were also a 2019er.
I thought you were also a 2019er.
im pretty sure hes a 2017er
D
deleted393595
im pretty sure hes a 2017er
Oh...
Oh...
mhmm..
D
deleted393595
So I go to my school's Class of 2015 Facebook page to see what's going on with the crowd. I click on a random profile on there and what do I see on the profile info?
"Studying Pre-Med"

"Studying Pre-Med"

So I go to my school's Class of 2015 Facebook page to see what's going on with the crowd. I click on a random profile on there and what do I see on the profile info?
"Studying Pre-Med"
![]()
just means less competition

im slightly afraid of the competition on here..so fars its you elcapone..
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
you've already taken an MCAT practice test and you already have research.
you've already taken an MCAT practice test and you already have research.
Clearly you have to be insanely neurotic if you think one person is going to jeopardize all your chances haha.
I meant I'm not doing pre-med. Going into engineering. You're all still class of 2015 and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. 🙂
Gunners already gunned you out?
I meant I'm not doing pre-med. Going into engineering. You're all still class of 2015 and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. 🙂
wtf.................. if you're not going into medicine, then why da hell did you register on SDN. to keep me from top? is that it ? 😡
Clearly you have to be insanely neurotic if you think one person is going to jeopardize all your chances haha.
no but he's the only 2019er i can go off of

So I go to my school's Class of 2015 Facebook page to see what's going on with the crowd. I click on a random profile on there and what do I see on the profile info?
"Studying Pre-Med"
![]()
I don't see anything wrong with this...all pre meds study pre med courses. Its no like he put "majoring in premed"
But I guess I see your point, its not strictly a subject
I don't see anything wrong with this...all pre meds study pre med courses. Its no like he put "majoring in premed"
But I guess I see your point, its not strictly a subject
how does one study premed...
keep this thread aaalieeevee
D
deleted393595
just means less competition![]()
Gunnerism at its finest

im slightly afraid of the competition on here..so fars its you elcapone..
Boo hoo. You'll do fine, just don't worry about it!
I meant I'm not doing pre-med. Going into engineering. You're all still class of 2015 and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. 🙂
Say what ?!
wtf.................. if you're not going into medicine, then why da hell did you register on SDN. to keep me from top? is that it ? 😡
Dude... I lost myself in your avatar for like a minute
Dude... I lost myself in your avatar for like a minute
My avatar was meant to get chicks and not dudes lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
btw elcapone i'd really like to hear the story behind your mcat score? how did you get research so fast? before school started even!
My avatar was meant to get chicks and not dudes lol
as in throw up?
as in throw up?
no, as in to hypnotize them in to doing my bidding 😉
no, as in to hypnotize them in to doing my bidding 😉
makes my head hurts.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 591

