-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😳 Omg, just realized you're a girl, the charlie sheen avatar really threw me off. 🙁 If this post offends you I'm soz.nighters!
😳 Omg, just realized you're a girl, the charlie sheen avatar really threw me off. 🙁 If this post offends you I'm soz.
nah nah it's cool 😉 i like having my sex ambigious... 😕 that didn't come out right did it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good, i feel better now 😀. And no, it didn't.😛nah nah it's cool 😉 i like having my sex ambigious... 😕 that didn't come out right did it?
WOOH, only 1 week till school starts! This summer officially blows.
oh i know right 🙁 🙁 🙁 i start on the 22nd... :cry:
nah nah it's cool 😉 i like having my sex ambigious... 😕 that didn't come out right did it?
See that's why I was always curious when you posted the half naked guy. Not judgmental of course. I would troll people w/ that lol.
Good, i feel better now 😀. And no, it didn't.😛
ready for the best four years of your life?!?! party party party!
hahaha it's cool...I've convinced half of the people on SDN that I'm a gay maleSee that's why I was always curious when you posted the half naked guy. Not judgmental of course. I would troll people w/ that lol.
So far so good!! 👍I'm actually pretty excited, I'm so glad high school is over. I think I have to find the right balance between having a social life and studying.ready for the best four years of your life?!?! party party party!
I'm actually pretty excited, I'm so glad high school is over. I think I have to find the right balance between having a social life and studying.
most def! stay social. there is more to life than med school 🙂
D
deleted357625
blasphemy! nah, i know there is, but it's my dream to be a psychiatrist one day😀most def! stay social. there is more to life than med school 🙂
blasphemy! nah, i know there is, but it's my dream to be a psychiatrist one day😀
why so set on psychiatry?
D
deleted357625
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
why so set on psychiatry?
Less work hours, decent pay, flexibility with private practice, great patient relationship and you get to not wear a white coat.😀
D
deleted357625
weeeeeddd
nah but psych are nothing but drug dealers i swear..
D
deleted357625
i dunno, I've always been interested in behavior (mostly abnormal) and I like the idea of being able to diagnose a mentally ill patient, be able to psychoanalyze them, and hopefully treat them. Oh, and I guess it's because I can relate to/empathize with psychiatric patients seeing as I was one (anxiety/depression disorders).why so set on psychiatry?
yes, this will be in my personal statement in case someone out there is wondering.i dunno, I've always been interested in behavior (mostly abnormal) and I like the idea of being able to diagnose a mentally ill patient, be able to psychoanalyze them, and hopefully treat them. Oh, and I guess it's because I can relate to/empathize with psychiatric patients seeing as I was one (anxiety/depression disorders).
bad idea kiddoyes, this will be in my personal statement in case someone out there is wondering.
really?😕 why?bad idea kiddo
really?😕 why?
not completely related..but read the thread
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=759926
D
deleted357625
😴
**** i just ate a big carton of ice cream ...now i dont feel goodd
Well! There goes my only good ps topic. 🙁
Well! There goes my only good ps topic. 🙁
you can incorporate it in their but just dont say you're completely gun-ho on just psychiatry..you know?
D
deleted357625
**** i just ate a big carton of ice cream ...now i dont feel goodd
👍👍
sounds yummy
👍👍
sounds yummy
Wow, I haven't eaten ice cream in so long...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted357625
Wow, I haven't eaten ice cream in so long...
same here its been years
just do it!Wow, I haven't eaten ice cream in so long...
can i please go throw this up?
D
deleted357625
just do it!
Nah, you gotta be strict about your diet if you wanna look good haha.😀
Nah, you gotta be strict about your diet if you wanna look good haha.😀
rather live till 70 and actually eat amazingly ****ty stuff than live to 90 and eat nothing yummy 😛
D
deleted357625
Nah, you gotta be strict about your diet if you wanna look good haha.😀
👍👍
👍👍👍rather live till 70 and actually eat amazingly ****ty stuff than live to 90 and eat nothing yummy 😛
D
deleted357625
Nothing good on tv at 1 in the morning.😡
nothing is ever good on tv 👎
found something!nothing is ever good on tv 👎
D
deleted357625
🙁 Not nice.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592


