Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
wut r all urs schedules?
D
deleted393595
Bio 101
Calc 1
Chem 101
English 101
15 credits total
Hbu?
Calc 1
Chem 101
English 101
15 credits total
Hbu?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Too much work...
Bio 101
Calc 1
Chem 101
English 101
15 credits total
Hbu?
neva take more than 2 science/math classes a semesterrrr..the likelihood of you getting anything less than a 4.0 increases 👎
chem 101
art 101
art 102
Spanish 1
16 total 😛
im nervous about chemistry.
im nervous about chemistry.
the key to general chemistry is doing lots of problems. try looking for a good textbook that explains concepts well because understanding concepts is the key to general chem and not memorization like in biology. you need to understand the concepts to be able to apply them in any question being asked. you can always go on youtube to learn concepts and problems. they have great teachers in case your professor turns out to be not so great. good luck.
the key to general chemistry is doing lots of problems. try looking for a good textbook that explains concepts well because understanding concepts is the key to general chem and not memorization like in biology. you need to understand the concepts to be able to apply them in any question being asked. you can always go on youtube to learn concepts and problems. they have great teachers in case your professor turns out to be not so great. good luck.
i know, but i forgot evereything in basic chemistry, and i'm afraid my proff will jump right in and i'll be like what?


i know, but i forgot evereything in basic chemistry, and i'm afraid my proff will jump right in and i'll be like what?![]()
start refreshing your memory in basic chemistry. look for youtube videos. you definitely need to know basic chem before jumping into general chem
will do 🙂start refreshing your memory in basic chemistry. look for youtube videos. you definitely need to know basic chem before jumping into general chem
D
deleted393595
neva take more than 2 science/math classes a semesterrrr..the likelihood of you getting anything less than a 4.0 increases 👎
Yeah. I probably should have saved Calc I for senior year after I submit my transcript for apps, but I thought to do it now since I just took AP Calc BC and the calc is still fresh in my mind.
Yeah. I probably should have saved Calc I for senior year after I submit my transcript for apps, but I thought to do it now since I just took AP Calc BC and the calc is still fresh in my mind.
Why didn't you just place out w/ credit?
So who's going Greek!😀
D
deleted393595
Why didn't you just place out w/ credit?
Easy 4.0 and I'm fortunate enough to have a full ride, so not placing out doesn't hurt me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Easy 4.0 and I'm fortunate enough to have a full ride, so not placing out doesn't hurt me.
Yeah, but it's a class that takes time away regardless. Well, I guess the 4.0 would be a good idea.
D
deleted393595
Yeah, but it's a class that takes time away regardless. Well, I guess the 4.0 would be a good idea.
True that, but if Calc wasn't taking my time away, it would have been some other class.
lmao, good luck keepin your 4.0s you guys
D
deleted357625
lmao, good luck keepin your 4.0s you guys
yea i just lost mine this summer, got a B in college algebra lol
yea i just lost mine this summer, got a B in college algebra lol
ouchhh i'm so sorry torsh 🙁
D
deleted357625
ouchhh i'm so sorry torsh 🙁
yea sucks azz...almost had it
be careful!! you're a junior now right?yea sucks azz...almost had it
D
deleted357625
be careful!! you're a junior now right?
Yea upcoming junior 👍 I'm trying its very stressful to even get B's..
Yea upcoming junior 👍 I'm trying its very stressful to even get B's..
getting a B (i remember in HS) was like breaking the camels back..after that it's very easy to get more Bs in your class..cuss you're like..well who GAF i already have one B and not a 4.0 😎
D
deleted357625
getting a B (i remember in HS) was like breaking the camels back..after that it's very easy to get more Bs in your class..cuss you're like..well who GAF i already have one B and not a 4.0 😎
I'm not like that...Sadly, a few B's can really mess up your GPA, i wish it wasn't that easy to bring it down.
I'm hoping this semester for me won't be as bad as i think ;/ Def no looking forward too it and im def feeling like im burn out lol.
I'm not like that...Sadly, a few B's can really mess up your GPA, i wish it wasn't that easy to bring it down.
I'm hoping this semester for me won't be as bad as i think ;/ Def no looking forward too it and im def feeling like im burn out lol.
how on earth did it bring you down so much? How many units do you have?
D
deleted357625
how on earth did it bring you down so much? How many units do you have?
Well one class (4 credits) brought the 4.0 to a 3.92 which i have currently. and another B after that will bring it down to a 3.8 something and then another B...you get the point.
Well one class (4 credits) brought the 4.0 to a 3.92 which i have currently. and another B after that will bring it down to a 3.8 something and then another B...you get the point.
but technically you'd be padding with more As and units riighht??
i like how we're mainting three different conversations in three threads.
D
deleted357625
but technically you'd be padding with more As and units riighht??
i like how we're mainting three different conversations in three threads.
lol yea..
and no it takes forever to go back up.. like i said it drops like a bad habit but takes forever to raise it back up.
lol yea..
and no it takes forever to go back up.. like i said it drops like a bad habit but takes forever to raise it back up.
thats what she said.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted357625
thats what she said.
well i actually was talking bout my D*** so jokes on you.. 👍
D
deleted357625
ill def need that stay longer in bed.
👍 please and thank youill def need that stay longer in bed.
hate a 5 minute ordeal.
D
deleted357625
D
deleted393595
Bump from page 2.
Class of 2019, I'm ashamed.
Class of 2019, I'm ashamed.
well i actually was talking bout my D*** so jokes on you.. 👍
bahahahahaha!
Gen Chem 1
College Algebra & Trig (was taking it this Summer, but had to WD due to tons of wah wah family issues involving my younger brother that no one wants to hear about.)
History of Civ
&...... wait for itttt..... Yoga.
i'm so PISSED that i wasted 1 & 1/2 years taking alllll these other courses required for Nursing, with a 4.0 the whole time, yet... not one of them are required for Pre-Med. figures.
Bump from page 2.
Class of 2019, I'm ashamed.
Just be happy you created the "official" C.O. 2019 thread. Any other thread is merely an impostor!
Just be happy you created the "official" C.O. 2019 thread. Any other thread is merely an impostor!
I created the 2017 thread..and that thread is killing! 😱 (yes I know it says caligirl, that's my other account)
I created the 2017 thread..and that thread is killing! 😱 (yes I know it says caligirl, that's my other account)
So one of you is a 2017er and the other is a 2019er?
So one of you is a 2017er and the other is a 2019er?
nope. I created the 2017er because a lot of my friends on here were 2017ers and didn't have a thread going, so I created one for them.
I'm actually a 2019er
D
deleted393595
I created the 2017 thread..and that thread is killing! 😱 (yes I know it says caligirl, that's my other account)
nope. I created the 2017er because a lot of my friends on here were 2017ers and didn't have a thread going, so I created one for them.
I'm actually a 2019er
I don't know what's going on. My mind just exploded after reading your posts. I always thought SexyDoctor =/= CaliGirl since you'll sound like you'll have different personalities.
nope same personI don't know what's going on. My mind just exploded after reading your posts. I always thought SexyDoctor =/= CaliGirl since you'll sound like you'll have different personalities.
lmao really? two different personalities? EEKSI don't know what's going on. My mind just exploded after reading your posts. I always thought SexyDoctor =/= CaliGirl since you'll sound like you'll have different personalities.
D
deleted393595
lmao really? two different personalities? EEKS
Maybe you have 2 different personalities, like that chick from Heroes.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nahhhh i'm pretty sure i'm the same personMaybe you have 2 different personalities, like that chick from Heroes.
D
deleted393595
nahhhh i'm pretty sure i'm the same person
That's what they all say...
I'm so exhausted that I'm about to hit the sack. nighty night 🙂
nighters!That's what they all say...
I'm so exhausted that I'm about to hit the sack. nighty night 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592
