Classes that count as science according to AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I was a bit confused about some of the classes I've taken:

HSC 4501 - Epidemiology of Chronic Diseases
GEY 3001 - Gerontology: An Interdisciplinary Overview
HUN 2201 - Fundamentals of Human Nutrition
HSC 3147 - Introduction to Pharmacology

On the AACOMAS website, all four of the above are listen under "Other Science" but they're listed as:
Epidemiology
Gerontology
Nutrition
Pharmacology

I'm wondering if the courses I listed qualify. They are the difference between my sGPA being a 3.24 and a 3.06 so you can see why I'm concerned. Any advice is appreciated as always!
I'm almost positive that those will all count as other science under the titles that you listed. I assume that you could always call and find out to be totally sure, but I would bet...

Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HAHA! I assumed: GEY was GynEcologY.
Is your major Health Science or somewhere around? I've also got load of Other Science courses coming ahead due to my major 😀