Cleveland State DPT program starting in January 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CSU DPT 2020

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello I am a student at Kent State University who was recently just accepted to CSU for their DPT program that starts spring 2018. I haven't seen any posts about CSU DPT students but if anyone has been accepted or known anyone who has gone their recently feel free to comment or post something back! I am excited but definitely nervous. I will most likely be looking to live real close to downtown or Lakewood. Looking for tips to prepare myself, or just tips on the best way to afford living expenses without taking out more loans! I know it is expensive, and I know it is going to be rough, but we are doing it because it is what we want to do.

Looking forward to being part of the newest CSU DPT class.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello I am a student at Kent State University who was recently just accepted to CSU for their DPT program that starts spring 2018. I haven't seen any posts about CSU DPT students but if anyone has been accepted or known anyone who has gone their recently feel free to comment or post something back! I am excited but definitely nervous. I will most likely be looking to live real close to downtown or Lakewood. Looking for tips to prepare myself, or just tips on the best way to afford living expenses without taking out more loans! I know it is expensive, and I know it is going to be rough, but we are doing it because it is what we want to do.

I'm planning on attending CSU! Are you required to take neuroscience and pathology before January as well?

I'm planning on attending CSU! Are you required to take neuroscience and pathology before January as well?
I am planning on attending also. They are requiring most students. You can try to petition those courses if you have taken equivalent courses.

Members don't see this ad :)

Yeah I need to take the gross Anatomy and Cadaver lab as well. It's unfortunate we need to take all of those prerequisites but the program is good and it would be a cool city to spend your time in!

I have created a Facebook group for our class so we can stay connected throughout the next few months. Search Cleveland State DPT 2020.