You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MD & DO co'21 Residency Panic thread
Started by kraskadva
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just refreshed my NRMP page for the 98th time today and it's still all green. So far so good! I only have to do this for 17 more minutes
Should we click the "Chat now" button at the bottom right corner and ask them if everything is gonna be okay?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol I don't remember that being there beforeShould we click the "Chat now" button at the bottom right corner and ask them if everything is gonna be okay?
and nauseaI'm for real having chest pain
and palpitations
and SOB
D
deleted645092
Certified.
Paid.
Verified.
Paid.
Verified.
okay but like should i swap my 4 and 5
NO. Last minute changes are badsiesokay but like should i swap my 4 and 5
Stop it! You stop it right now!okay but like should i swap my 4 and 5
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
I refreshed and all that is left is "print list"
A
AnatomyGrey12
NOW WE WAIT
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yaaaaaay
Certified.
Paid.
Verified.
I literally stared at the NRMP website and a clock while playing Old Lang SyneYaaaaaay
View attachment 331701
It’s done. Legit changed a few of my spots in the last hour.
Panic indeed.
Panic indeed.
I panicked and rearranged my 2-5 less than 10 minutes before the deadline. Gulp!NO. Last minute changes are badsies
I panicked and rearranged my 2-5 less than 10 minutes before the deadline. Gulp!
I heard rank lists run and finalize within 7 seconds, do they run it tonight or tomorrow?
I heard rank lists run and finalize within 7 seconds, do they run it tonight or tomorrow?
Is this true? Why do I wait for 16 days then?
Tell me 34 minutes and 53 seconds ago where I'm going.
I heard rank lists run and finalize within 7 seconds, do they run it tonight or tomorrow?
NotaPD explained this earlier.Is this true? Why do I wait for 16 days then?
Tell me 34 minutes and 53 seconds ago where I'm going.
MD & DO - co'21 Residency Panic thread
Canadian here, applying for IM and rad onc in Canada. Virtual interviews starting next week for us and was wondering if yall had any specific tips or advice having gone through virtual interviews. P.S. Rooting for you all on your match day! 💪 Get a nice simple setup for lighting/background and...
So We already matched or did not match...but we have to wait until 3/15 to find out. This is crazy.I heard rank lists run and finalize within 7 seconds, do they run it tonight or tomorrow?
I just got another SOAP reminder!
Kidding, kidding.
Kidding, kidding.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Damn..... its over
Heard military match filled every IM spot this year, which has never happen before. I wonder if all that talk about interview hoarding will truly affect us too.
? There are more applicants than spots. I would be very surprised if it doesn’t usually fill.
Not sure what my friend meant, but he went through it and matched IM. Perhaps he meant no soap spots(if there's even a soap process at all)?? There are more applicants than spots. I would be very surprised if it doesn’t usually fill.
That was not me in the rads discord, seriously. In fact, they posted that after me here so one of you guys is lurking hahaDoxxed
Is that discord still going ?That was not me in the rads discord, seriously. In fact, they posted that after me here so one of you guys is lurking haha
Yes! Going strong actually.Is that discord still going ?
Wow we got some meme thieves in the discord 😳That was not me in the rads discord, seriously. In fact, they posted that after me here so one of you guys is lurking haha
Is that discord still going ?
They’ve got that countdowns page imma keep looking at until match day too
Diplo is my spirit animal
D
deleted697308
i love diplo
We don't dress like that anymore but I hope you are my coresidents down here if you will.
But cowboys boots are still an absolute REQUIREMENT in the OR if you wanna have any swag at allWe don't dress like that anymore but I hope you are my coresidents down here if you will.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This reminds me of when Vince Wilfork left the Patriots and joined the Texans. His first day he wore nothing but a hat and denim overalls to the locker room lol.
I wear non-western cowboy boots in the OR. They are super comfy and the trauma team respects you more.But cowboys boots are still an absolute REQUIREMENT in the OR if you wanna have any swag at all
A
AnatomyGrey12
Oh yes. I will be getting myself a new set of cowboy boots before July 1.But cowboys boots are still an absolute REQUIREMENT in the OR if you wanna have any swag at all
But cowboys boots are still an absolute REQUIREMENT in the OR if you wanna have any swag at all
Essentially me if i match in texasOh yes. I will be getting myself a new set of cowboy boots before July 1.
A
AnatomyGrey12
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 524