MD & DO Co’22 ERAS Panic Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Man how quickly I've gone from worrying about matching to worrying about affording rent lol

Even in the South, looking at nearly 40% of our combined income just on rent for a decent 2 bedroom apt. Don't know how people with higher COL are able to manage.

Members don't see this ad.

Even in the South, looking at nearly 40% of our combined income just on rent for a decent 2 bedroom apt. Don't know how people with higher COL are able to manage.

I'm going to an area that's in the top 10 for average 1BR costs (pretty much all the places around the medical center are around $2600-2800 for a 1br 1ba) so that's going to be really fun lol

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just finished my last rotation. Crazy to think that next time I'm in a hospital, I'll be the doctor.

Reactions: 5 users
I match a program in Florida. Need advise for moving to Florida from California.

I match a program in Florida. Need advise for moving to Florida from California.
Pods are worth looking into. Google-able.
Some people pay a service to move their car across the country if they don’t want to make the incredible, scenic, worth-while drive of seeing the country.

Reactions: 1 user