Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Out of curiosity...
When colonoscopies are performed by gastroenterologists (not by Colo-Rectal Surgeons) is an anesthesiologist present? I've never actually seen a colonoscopy so I'm not really sure how it's done...i know you put a scope up the A-hole
(i just remember doing a question or something where they said anesthesia is required).
secondly, given the anesthesiologists savvy with injections/needles, the whole nine yards......have any of them ventured into the field of botox etc?? 🙄
When colonoscopies are performed by gastroenterologists (not by Colo-Rectal Surgeons) is an anesthesiologist present? I've never actually seen a colonoscopy so I'm not really sure how it's done...i know you put a scope up the A-hole
(i just remember doing a question or something where they said anesthesia is required).secondly, given the anesthesiologists savvy with injections/needles, the whole nine yards......have any of them ventured into the field of botox etc?? 🙄