Colorado In staters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jstott1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone from Colorado get accepted to Colorado. I'm only hearing of out of staters getting in.

Members don't see this ad.

I havn't heard of any In-Staters who have heard. The only two I saw who got accepted to CU have been from out of state.

I got in and have in-state status. I am finishing up here in Boulder and will be moving down to Aurora over the summer. SOOOO stoked

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to bump this and ask my fellow Colorado in-staters if they have any news. Anyone interviewed lately/interviewing soon/been accepted lately?

if you didnt hear in december you wont hear till march. atleast according to what they said and what they did the last two years

if you didnt hear in december you wont hear till march. atleast according to what they said and what they did the last two years

wait, are you talking about the dental school? it looks like you're applying for med school...

anyway, i have an interview at CU coming up. just checking in to see if anyone else has seen any movement lately and about how long it has taken to find out if you're accepted.

I have an interview March 7th. Super excited! :D Anyone else? When is your interview kms55?

I have an interview March 7th. Super excited! :D Anyone else? When is your interview kms55?

My interview is this Saturday! :) Best of luck!

I'm a colorado res. and I know 6 students who have interviewed and not heard back. Have any instaters except for RommyTowe heard anything yet?

I'm a colorado res. and I know 6 students who have interviewed and not heard back. Have any instaters except for RommyTowe heard anything yet?

I haven't heard anything but I know there are still spots available. My wife is a teacher who took her students to a cadaver lab last week and the girl running the lab is a 4th year on the admin committee who said they still have spots. Not sure how many but I do know there is still some.

Colorado changed its rules. They are only admitting out of staters.

Good luck next year man. Surprised you didn't hear already...

This information in false. As a state funded University we are contractually obligated to admit residents. Not to mention our membership in WICHE. Good try though? :confused:

That's awesome! Both my wife and I applied. I hope at least one of us hears some good news.

Not sure where you got your info but according to CU, they are meeting again in April to make the last rounds of acceptances. Maybe they do it differently if you don't live in the USA.

interviewed 3/7 and got my acceptance this week.