COLORADO MPJE PRACTICE TESTS NEEDED (best source?)

sozetone

2+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2016
  1. Pharmacist
    Guys,

Taking CO MPJE in a month, using pronto pass system. It's okay, but I really need to assess where i'm at. I think all these websites are SCAMS with erroneous questions, bad answers...etc. Does anyone have a reliable source for CO MPJE STUDY QUESTIONS ...?? thanks to anyone who can help.

DR. Feelgood

KSpharmer

Jun 13, 2017
    1. Pharmacy Student
      Guys,

Taking CO MPJE in a month, using pronto pass system. It's okay, but I really need to assess where i'm at. I think all these websites are SCAMS with erroneous questions, bad answers...etc. Does anyone have a reliable source for CO MPJE STUDY QUESTIONS ...?? thanks to anyone who can help.

DR. Feelgood

How did it end up going? What resources would you recommend for someone out of state?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.