Colorado State CVM Summer Housing

Started by WildVet16
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildVet16

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone at Colorado State U CVM either sub-letting their apartment for the summer or looking for a summer roommate? I'm a female first year vet student doing an internship in Fort Collins this summer, probably from late-May through mid-July. I'd really appreciate any info! Thanks!
 
Look on Craigslist. I have found quite a few places that are subletting for the summer.
 
You should not have too much of a problem finding a place, especially for the summer when a lot of students are gone. I actually have a 2 bedroom apartment about 1/2 mile from the VTH that has a lease expiring August first. I am leaving here June 1, and was just going to pay the extra rent to get out of the lease. Worst case scenario you could take over June/July at my place, but I am not leaving until after my year-end finals for my MS 6/1. I am a guy (although a pretty innocuous one), and I have 3 dogs, so you'd have to share with me until then. I don't care, the extra bedroom is my office/study room and I could clear it out. A backup plan. PM me if you want. :idea: