Commie Mandami and the 2028 Election

Started by BLADEMDA
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sad to allow so many people to live in your head. To go back, spend 30 min to find old posts in order to make yourself feel justified is astoundingly sad. Must be one big pity party living in your home. I am sure your family/kids must love every disagreeing with such a superior person. Bravo for making those around you miserable.

Deflection doesn’t work when you are caught red handed 🙂
 
I don’t think he has any power to do this but by creating the specter of it he’s already diminishing Netanyahu in the eyes of the world and power is a lot about the appearance of things. So whilst some might argue it’s grandstanding I think it’s a bit more than that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No sht. Maybe he should stick to being a mayor. Will almost be funny when Trump trolls him with a Netanyahu parade down Times Square and an ICE vanguard. Until you realize New Yorkers might actually try to assassinate them.

The intent is to diminish Bibi; how insignificant he has become that someone is even talking about arresting him? Basically showing that you can stand up to the powers that were previously considered untouchable. That in itself is a powerful gesture compared to say, Chuck shaking hands with Bibi despite his constituents asking why is he doing that.

Political theater? Yes. But it works in current political climate.
 
No sht. Maybe he should stick to being a mayor. Will almost be funny when Trump trolls him with a Netanyahu parade down Times Square and an ICE vanguard. Until you realize New Yorkers might actually try to assassinate them.
Don't take the bait. You know better. Let it go and just give him a hug or laugh. Trust me, you and your lost 2 hrs will thank me.
 
Looks like someone is triggered from humiliation.

I don’t feel a need to suck my own d- by going on random sub forums and posting my net-worth.

A doc in his 50s who has reached FIRE numbers.. OK? Are we supposed to be impressed by you?
 
Anger is bad for your health. 🙂

I am quite confident that I have given more and will give more to the poor, charities than you or most lefties on here. The difference is I want to be able to decide who and not forced. I kind of like my hard earned dollars to go to those I hope/feel will work to get better rather than some program that will be used to pay for processed food to overweight people.
 
Anger is bad for your health. 🙂

I am quite confident that I have given more and will give more to the poor, charities than you or most lefties on here. The difference is I want to be able to decide who and not forced. I kind of like my hard earned dollars to go to those I hope/feel will work to get better rather than some program that will be used to pay for processed food to overweight people.

While good for you, what you have financially achieved is nothing special among high income earners. I am sure there are plenty of people on here who have far more $$ than you; yet I don’t see them singing their own praise.

You have also showed your true character. I never attacked you personally, and yet you felt the need to speculate about my personal life. It shows your true values, and quite frankly upbringing.

Hope your children have learned some humility.
 
I knew responding would be bad for my health and free time. You win.... you got the last word.

BTW, this is an anonymous forum to be able to be more free with your thoughts so there is no reason to "brag". Those in the real world, including myself, never talk about money. Hope this helps
 
The left’s ideology is my way or the highway.
Let the commie in New York do what he wants. If he succeeds. Congrats. We live in a free society.

But to the left wingers. If it’s something that doesn’t align with their ideology they will complain always

The courts stopped most of trumps’s executive orders. And the left applauds.

The courts stopped some of Biden’s executive orders and the left gets mad. (Like student loans, immigration, title 9 and healthcare vaccines and transgender stuff)

I
 
No sht. Maybe he should stick to being a mayor. Will almost be funny when Trump trolls him with a Netanyahu parade down Times Square and an ICE vanguard. Until you realize New Yorkers might actually try to assassinate them.

We should acknowledge at this point that if some maga mayor stated he’d arrest a leftist with an arrest warrant from the ICC, and it were up for debate, you’d defend the maga. We know that much.
 
The left’s ideology is my way or the highway.
Let the commie in New York do what he wants. If he succeeds. Congrats. We live in a free society.

But to the left wingers. If it’s something that doesn’t align with their ideology they will complain always

The courts stopped most of trumps’s executive orders. And the left applauds.

The courts stopped some of Biden’s executive orders and the left gets mad. (Like student loans, immigration, title 9 and healthcare vaccines and transgender stuff)

I

Trump issued far more BS executive orders than his predecessors, don’t you think?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Trump issued far more BS executive orders than his predecessors, don’t you think?
But is it true. Do u agree or disagree with the Supreme Court ruling against Biden executive orders like Biden’s interpretation of student loans forgiveness?
 
But is it true. Do u agree or disagree with the Supreme Court ruling against Biden executive orders like Biden’s interpretation of student loans forgiveness?

It was a correct decision. This sort of action needs to come from the Legislative Branch and not the Executive Branch. A law passed by Congress doing the same thing would be legal, but an Executive Order (relying on a national emergency being declared) enacted well after the height of a national emergency probably doesn't stand.

“But is it true”

Why yes. Do you disagree?
 
We should acknowledge at this point that if some maga mayor stated he’d arrest a leftist with an arrest warrant from the ICC, and it were up for debate, you’d defend the maga. We know that much.

I’m sure you can point to a similar relevant case in my 10 years of political postings that proves your assertion? Otherwise, let me know when it happens and we can circle back.

The ICC means nothing here. There is zero pathway for a dipsht mayor to arrest Netanyahu. It’s would ALMOST be as stupid and pompous if the mayor of Chicago stood up local resources to investigate solving world hunger. With the exception that what Mamdani is doing is a calculated Trumpian-rage-baiting-antisemetic dog whistle straight out of the MAGA playbook. Welcome to the future of the democratic, or rather the DSA party. 🎉
 
Welcome to the future of the democratic, or rather the DSA party. 🎉

This feels so performative still. Like you're just trying to justify your future MAGA vote. A couple DSA candidates won their primaries in ultra blue districts and in your head the next D candidate will be the second coming of Mao.

Not that I particularly care one way or the other, but Stevens (liberal D) has a 7-pt lead over El-Sayed (DSA backed) in the Michigan Senate race. So relax.

It's quite clear you are trying to paint the Democratic party as composed exclusively of socialists and communists, but that is very far from the case.
 
This feels so performative still. Like you're just trying to justify your future MAGA vote. A couple DSA candidates won their primaries in ultra blue districts and in your head the next D candidate will be the second coming of Mao.

Not that I particularly care one way or the other, but Stevens (liberal D) has a 7-pt lead over El-Sayed (DSA backed) in the Michigan Senate race. So relax.

It's quite clear you are trying to paint the Democratic party as composed exclusively of socialists and communists, but that is very far from the case.
I want a socialist democratic presidential candidate. Just let the people vote.

If Donald deranged Trump can win twice.

A socialist candidate has a shot. How much worst can we get with candidates
lifetime awarded candidate Hillary in 2016
Dementia’s Biden in 202
Never won a single primary vote Harris in 2024

Might as well throw the commie on the main ticket in 2028 and roll the dice.
 
I’m sure you can point to a similar relevant case in my 10 years of political postings that proves your assertion? Otherwise, let me know when it happens and we can circle back.

The ICC means nothing here. There is zero pathway for a dipsht mayor to arrest Netanyahu. It’s would ALMOST be as stupid and pompous if the mayor of Chicago stood up local resources to investigate solving world hunger. With the exception that what Mamdani is doing is a calculated Trumpian-rage-baiting-antisemetic dog whistle straight out of the MAGA playbook. Welcome to the future of the democratic, or rather the DSA party. 🎉

I mean, Trump himself has threatened to arrest Mamdani. You’ve turned into perhaps the most vocal maga defender as most have left/given up over the never ending fraud/corruption. Do I need to point to a specific post of yours where you criticized trump or defended Mamdani over Trump’s arrest threats? Sorry, I have no clue if/when it was discussed here.

No one said the icc means anything. Nonetheless, there is a warrant for his arrest. And he is facing a trial in his own country for charges of fraud and bribery among other things.
 
Everything in moderation- that includes socialism and capitalism. Norway seems pretty great but I don’t think their policies will work here.
Mamdani won bc he addressed people’s issues with affordability. Trump won because he said he would do the same. But Trump certainly hasn’t improved anything for the average American.
If democrats want to win in the midterms they need to hit this issue hard. Stuff is just too damn expensive. And Trump says crazy **** and doesn’t back it up at all… where did those tariff refund checks go? I buy lots of stuff - where’s my check?
 
Everything in moderation- that includes socialism and capitalism. Norway seems pretty great but I don’t think their policies will work here.
Mamdani won bc he addressed people’s issues with affordability. Trump won because he said he would do the same. But Trump certainly hasn’t improved anything for the average American.
If democrats want to win in the midterms they need to hit this issue hard. Stuff is just too damn expensive. And Trump says crazy **** and doesn’t back it up at all… where did those tariff refund checks go? I buy lots of stuff - where’s my check?
We live in an influencer world. The more crazy stuff they throw out there. The most it will it. What I’m saying is. You miss 100% of the shots you never take.

And that’s what Trump does. He’s takes all the shots. He doesn’t make them all. But he takes them. If (and that’s a big if) Covid never happen. I’m sure even the most staunchest supporters of the Biden knew Biden never had a chance before Feb 2020. But that’s history. We move on.

I’m ok with the commie nyc mayor. He’s cool in my book. Don’t play it safe. The voters will vote for you if they buy in.

Norway and smallest countries like Denmark social policies work because they are small. The USA sheer population makes it very difficult got support. Raising taxes on millionaires in nyc ain’t gonna to do jack to support the countless homeless and poor in the city. It’s a temp bump. Than the rich just start out maneuvering new tax policies. It’s a tale as old as time with taxes and tax avoidance.

As for tarrifs. They work (sorta). Trump generated more in one year (2025) 265 billion than the proceeding 2018-2024 combined years in tariffs (264 billion).
Now the Supreme Court struck down some of trumps tariffs lol. So the math gets weird with refunds being issued. That money would have gone to the general fund. It’s ingenious. Said it time and time again. Small countries like Denmark and Norway’s succeed via higher taxes where EVERYONE pays. Keep word. Being everyone. And that’s how tarrifs work. Everyone pays. Most don’t like higher prices. But that’s how we advance as a society. It’s safe USA we live in where everyone wants the other guy to pay.
 
We live in an influencer world. The more crazy stuff they throw out there. The most it will it. What I’m saying is. You miss 100% of the shots you never take.

And that’s what Trump does. He’s takes all the shots. He doesn’t make them all. But he takes them. If (and that’s a big if) Covid never happen. I’m sure even the most staunchest supporters of the Biden knew Biden never had a chance before Feb 2020. But that’s history. We move on.

I’m ok with the commie nyc mayor. He’s cool in my book. Don’t play it safe. The voters will vote for you if they buy in.

Norway and smallest countries like Denmark social policies work because they are small. The USA sheer population makes it very difficult got support. Raising taxes on millionaires in nyc ain’t gonna to do jack to support the countless homeless and poor in the city. It’s a temp bump. Than the rich just start out maneuvering new tax policies. It’s a tale as old as time with taxes and tax avoidance.

As for tarrifs. They work (sorta). Trump generated more in one year (2025) 265 billion than the proceeding 2018-2024 combined years in tariffs (264 billion).
Now the Supreme Court struck down some of trumps tariffs lol. So the math gets weird with refunds being issued. That money would have gone to the general fund. It’s ingenious. Said it time and time again. Small countries like Denmark and Norway’s succeed via higher taxes where EVERYONE pays. Keep word. Being everyone. And that’s how tarrifs work. Everyone pays. Most don’t like higher prices. But that’s how we advance as a society. It’s safe USA we live in where everyone wants the other guy to pay.


Is this a drunk post? Try spellcheck. At least we know you’re not an AI bot.
 
Is this a drunk post? Try spellcheck. At least we know you’re not an AI bot.
I don’t drink alcohol. I type on my phone.
Small countries that are affluent

Socialism can work with high taxes and everyone pays into it. Unlike the USA where 40 percent of people don’t pay any federal taxes.

“
Virtually 0% of the adult population in Denmark pays zero federal (state) taxes.


While it is common in countries like the United States for a significant portion of the population (often 40% or more) to owe no federal income tax due to standard deductions and tax credits, Denmark's tax structure is intentionally designed to ensure almost every resident contributes”

“
The Danish Philosophy: The Danish welfare model relies on a concept called "fiscal citizenship." Because the state provides universal healthcare, free higher education, and robust social safety nets, the system is structurally designed so that everyone—regardless of income level—financially participates in funding it.”

And that in a nutshell is why the Trump tarrifs sorta of worked. Everyone was contributing to the tarrifs collections. Imagine if everyone pitched in a little even. The poor in Denmark pitch in. The poor in the USA need to pitch in. And they did. With the tariffs collections. Trump collected more in one year in tariffs 2025. Vs the total tarrifs collections from 2018-2024 under Biden and Trump 1.0 presidency.
 
I don’t think you can compare USA and Denmark… they are literally apples and oranges. Denmark has a much lower poverty rate and much less income inequality and is an ethnically homogenous population. Their culture is different, prizing getting along and minimizing individuality.

That’s not us…. It’s just not. Policies that work there won’t work here, period.

Tariffs are a stupid way to make everyone pay. We live in a global world and trade wars just f everything up. But I agree everyone should have skin in the game.. everyone should pay in…including billionaires.

Smarter would eliminate the income tax and impose a national sales tax…. You can exempt basics like health care, food, prescriptions… but the taxes on cigarettes should be so high it creates a tax health care fund the take care of the *******es that smoke, tax alcohol extra… you get the idea…
 
I don’t think you can compare USA and Denmark… they are literally apples and oranges. Denmark has a much lower poverty rate and much less income inequality and is an ethnically homogenous population. Their culture is different, prizing getting along and minimizing individuality.

That’s not us…. It’s just not. Policies that work there won’t work here, period.

Tariffs are a stupid way to make everyone pay. We live in a global world and trade wars just f everything up. But I agree everyone should have skin in the game.. everyone should pay in…including billionaires.

Smarter would eliminate the income tax and impose a national sales tax…. You can exempt basics like health care, food, prescriptions… but the taxes on cigarettes should be so high it creates a tax health care fund the take care of the *******es that smoke, tax alcohol extra… you get the idea…
There are many ways to raise tax revenues.
Ultimately everyone has to chip in.

So national sales taxes definitely would work with special exemptions for those in need.

Issue is everyone thinks they need the special exemption. Poor and affluent people.
 
There are many ways to raise tax revenues.
Ultimately everyone has to chip in.

So national sales taxes definitely would work with special exemptions for those in need.

Issue is everyone thinks they need the special exemption. Poor and affluent people.
Well I think the affluent people give $ to campaigns and PACs to run things their way… for example, the Google guy is spending millions to oppose California’s billionaire tax. They weigh the playing field heavily in their favor…. So it isn’t fair…. Some campaign finance reform and donation limits are definitely overdue
 
I mean, Trump himself has threatened to arrest Mamdani. You’ve turned into perhaps the most vocal maga defender as most have left/given up over the never ending fraud/corruption. Do I need to point to a specific post of yours where you criticized trump or defended Mamdani over Trump’s arrest threats? Sorry, I have no clue if/when it was discussed here.

There are on average several negative posts a day on Trump/MAGA/republicans. I respond to a fraction of those, a lot of which wouldn’t make moderates balk. I’ve never defended or supported Trump for wanting to “arrest” Mamdani. I guess you can add that to the ever growing list of things publicly stated in opposition to Trump/MAGA.

No one said the icc means anything. Nonetheless, there is a warrant for his arrest. And he is facing a trial in his own country for charges of fraud and bribery among other things.

So what purpose does it serve the mayor of New York to publicly promote investigating local measures to arrest a visiting head of state here on invitation?
 
Not that I particularly care one way or the other, but Stevens (liberal D) has a 7-pt lead over El-Sayed (DSA backed) in the Michigan Senate race. So relax.

Stevens is outspending a nobody, most famous for being unable to state whether or not Israel has a right to exist, 12:1 in a race that is still strongly contested.

There is currently one Democrat willing to publicly call out the DSA for what it is outside of the feckless 13 member “Promise to America” coalition.

It's quite clear you are trying to paint the Democratic party as composed exclusively of socialists and communists, but that is very far from the case.

I’m clearly pointing out that the momentum has it swinging that way.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, their social policies work (sorta) because they have very high taxes and they've outsourced their defense to the United States for the last 80 years.



 


Which is a drastic under representation of how much small NATO counties benefit from American defense spending. In terms of military procurement, if Denmark spent their entire yearly budget they’d be able to afford maybe 3 submarines or about 150 tanks without a single dollar left over for any other budgetary item.

The US provides about 16% of the NATO common funded budget, and another 50 billion a year maintaining physical military assets in Europe. With nearly another 900 billion on tap to conduct potential article 5 operations.

They could spend a 100% of their GDP and these countries could not provide a fraction of the security the blanket of US power provides.
 

Great

Now do the 79 years prior to that
 
I knew responding would be bad for my health and free time. You win.... you got the last word.

BTW, this is an anonymous forum to be able to be more free with your thoughts so there is no reason to "brag". Those in the real world, including myself, never talk about money. Hope this helps
I understand you probably will never vote for a democrat; what is the appeal/defense for Trump now? I really don't get it to be honest.
 
I understand you probably will never vote for a democrat; what is the appeal/defense for Trump now? I really don't get it to be honest.
I would not vote for DJT again. I think he has done a poor job, needs to be more presidential, and push his agenda quietly/humility. If dems put up someone who is moderate, I would hope they win. Regardless, even if a Socialist democrat wins, I would wish them well and hope for the best. I would not go on SDN and yell fire every time he farts.
 
Last edited:
I would not vote for DJT again. I think he has done a poor job, needs to be more presidential, and push his agenda with quietly/humility. If dems put up someone who is moderate, I would hope they win. Regardless, even if a Socialist democrat wins, I would wish them well and hope for the best. I would not go on SDN and yell fire every time he farts.
In all fairness, Trump has been throwing a lot of grenades.

No moderates can win a primary in either party. We are stuck with MAGA or MAGA-adjacent vs. transgender playing in women sports etc... candidates.
 
In all fairness, Trump has been throwing a lot of grenades.

No moderates can win a primary in either party. We are stuck with MAGA or MAGA-adjacent vs. transgender playing in women sports etc... candidates.
The Dems have played it too safe with Hillary and Biden and freaked out and threw Harris in with no primary votes.
Poor choices.

Biden had no shot vs Trump prior to Covid.

You can’t play it safe anymore in politics. That’s the lesson Trump has taught us

We are in the TikTok Instagram reels 30 seconds viral clips to get the public attention era.

Commie or AOC should step out of their comfort zone and go on national stage and run. Newsome should come out as well.
 
In all fairness, Trump has been throwing a lot of grenades.

No moderates can win a primary in either party. We are stuck with MAGA or MAGA-adjacent vs. transgender playing in women sports etc... candidates.
The difference is that most conservatives will not scream death of America even if AOC got elected. I would not go on SDN and post on every AOC news story pointing to how bad she is. I know even if she was POTUS, 4 yrs she is gone and nothing materially would change. DJT will be gone in 2 yrs and nothing materially would have changed.
 
The Dems have played it too safe with Hillary and Biden and freaked out and threw Harris in with no primary votes.
Poor choices.

Biden had no shot vs Trump prior to Covid.

You can’t play it safe anymore in politics. That’s the lesson Trump has taught us

We are in the TikTok Instagram reels 30 seconds viral clips to get the public attention era.

Commie or AOC should step out of their comfort zone and go on national stage and run. Newsome should come out as well.
Commie is not a natural born citizen, but he will likely become NY governor. People in NYC seem to like him. I think all the yelling and screaming about him is unwarranted imo.
 
That’s Congress problem no one wants to fix.

Two easiest fixes are health care spending and defense spending.

Neither side wants to cut services.
I think medicare age eligibility should be lowered to 55. Cut defense budget by half. These are good places to start.
 
No one, R or D, cares about fixing the deficit. They care about being reelected. Getting Reelected is not congruent with cutting the deficit.

The only way for congress to do the right thing is put in term limits. This will never happen.

This would be like telling docs to vote and put term limits on their practice.
 
No one, R or D, cares about fixing the deficit. They care about being reelected. Getting Reelected is not congruent with cutting the deficit.

The only way for congress to do the right thing is put in term limits. This will never happen.

This would be like telling docs to vote and put term limits on their practice.
Bam. Couldn't have said it any better.

You can’t cut the deficit without real sacrifices and those real sacrifices won’t get you elected or re elected.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No one, R or D, cares about fixing the deficit. They care about being reelected. Getting Reelected is not congruent with cutting the deficit.

The only way for congress to do the right thing is put in term limits. This will never happen.

This would be like telling docs to vote and put term limits on their practice.

Term limits don't actually fix anything, they just reduce the collective institutional knowledge of Congress and increase reliance on special interest lobbying. Evidence of their effects on state legislatures suggests it doesn't necessarily make them more productive even (depends on other factors). Some states have even repealed term limits after they enacted them (ID and UT).



Now... if you wanted to talk about AGE LIMITS (or cognitive testing) for Congress, I'm probably on board.
 
Last edited:
The difference is that most conservatives will not scream death of America even if AOC got elected. I would not go on SDN and post on every AOC news story pointing to how bad she is. I know even if she was POTUS, 4 yrs she is gone and nothing materially would change. DJT will be gone in 2 yrs and nothing materially would have changed.
I call bull****. I remember what lots of conservatives were saying during Biden's presidency.
 
Stevens is outspending a nobody, most famous for being unable to state whether or not Israel has a right to exist, 12:1 in a race that is still strongly contested.

It’s a bad faith gotcha question that doesn’t deserve a serious answer.

Here is a response from Tucker to the same question:




I feel like taking a shower, but he is hundred percent right here.
 
It’s a bad faith gotcha question that doesn’t deserve a serious answer.

Here is a response from Tucker to the same question:




I feel like taking a shower, but he is hundred percent right here.

I don't know what has happened to Tucker and Candace Owens.
 
Last edited: