Commissioning ceremony

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentalkid20

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
In regards to commissioning ceremony for the HPSP, can anyone tell me how this process goes? I'm not from a military background and just wanted to get the basics. I figured I would have to sign a ton of documents, possibly do one last drug test, and then say the oath and leave.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Are you a part of the August 1st group? I plan to wear my suit. Not sure about a drug test, but you are correct on the paperwork and oath. I heard the paperwork takes about an hour to get through.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you a part of the August 1st group? I plan to wear my suit. Not sure about a drug test, but you are correct on the paperwork and oath. I heard the paperwork takes about an hour to get through.
Yeah I'm commissioning August 1st

In regards to commissioning ceremony for the HPSP, can anyone tell me how this process goes? I'm not from a military background and just wanted to get the basics. I figured I would have to sign a ton of documents, possibly do one last drug test, and then say the oath and leave.

Thanks

I don't think you will do another drug test.