Community college courses : spring grades/transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

unleash500

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I graduated last spring from my university. I am now taking courses at a local CC for the spring semester. My grades may not come out until June, and I plan to submit my primary before that.

Do I still have to include a transcript from this CC, if I don't have any courses taken there in the past? I just have current courses with no grade. Will amcas request a transcript from this CC? ( I am not even sure if I have a transcript since I have no grades from this CC yet)

Members don't see this ad.

So I graduated last spring from my university. I am now taking courses at a local CC for the spring semester. My grades may not come out until June, and I plan to submit my primary before that.

Do I still have to include a transcript from this CC, if I don't have any courses taken there in the past? I just have current courses with no grade. Will amcas request a transcript from this CC? ( I am not even sure if I have a transcript since I have no grades from this CC yet)

I would guess that if you list yourself as having attended or attending an institution, AMCAS will expect to see some documentation from that institution. I don't believe that having a transcript available from an institution is contingent on having completed a course, but only on having registered for a course.