community service for anesthesiologists

Started by gjohal26
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gjohal26

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone knew what type of medical community services anesthesiologists could offer? Please let me know if anyone has a clue...thanks.

-MS4
 
I've know one anesthesiologist who teaches ACLS courses to the community. With the right training, this could be a good option.
 
There are many organizations that provide charity medical care to people from impoverished areas in this country as well as abroad. Operation Smile and M?decins Sans Fronti?res are two well knowns ones that come to mind. I have personally been worked with an organization that goes to countries in Southeast Asia and performs surgeries and other medical care. They are always looking for anesthesiologists to help out.