Compairing Sciences Real DAT to Top Score and Achiever

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cr0by

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been taking a ton of practice tests and want to get a feel for what those practice tests would constitute were it the real DAT. I know there are various sections which are harder or easier than the DAT on each test but I just want a better feel...

For the most part I think I am good with PAT and RC, QR so for this thread I thought we could just compare the Science sections.

Thanks for the info...

Members don't see this ad.

It's a standardized test. That's just the nature of the beast. They typically say achiever is tougher and top score is more similar. In general, doesn't mean much. People have gotten 16's on every practice tests and then destroy the DAT. .

My Topscore scores were almost identical to my actual scores, with a few minor tweaks. Bio was a little harder, Gen Chem easier, and QR much harder, for me anyway. I got 21 on Topscore Bio, 20 on the actual DAT; 19 on Topscore GChem, 23 on the actual DAT; 20 on Topscore QR, 17 on the real DAT. OChem, QR, and PAT were all very similar to Topscore, IMO.