Computer Science Minor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

djsbaseball2014

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

i am currently entering my second year of undergrad and am a Neuroscience major at a UC. I am interested in pursuing a Computer Science minor as i have become very interested in it over the last few months. Im just curious to get other opinions on this. Obviously my main goal is medical school but is there any pros and cons to getting a minor in CS?
 
Thanks @Goro Its not that i would be doing it to impress anybody, I have gotten ahead in my lower division science classes and have been interested in it for a while now, i am no computer expert but it still interests me. I have to take only 3 classes a quarter starting my junior year (avg 12 units/quarter) to graduate so it wouldn't be hard to fit it in. I might just take my schools intro to CS class and go from there!