Confirmation from residency sites

Started by Aeon343
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Aeon343

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do all residency sites send confirmation that they received your application? None of the programs I applied to have said anything and it's been 6 days since my submission but only 1 day since deadline.
 
Most will not do this. They likely have a lot of applications to get through, so it's just another step for them. I would not stress about it. if Phorcas went through, it went through.
 
I haven't gotten a single confirmation though some of my classmates have. Probably just program specific.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I only got confirmations from a couple and have gotten an invite from a program that didn't confirm my application with me so looks like not all do!