confused about Examkrackers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LaCasta

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw a thread with a poll asking people how they felt about the 'examkrackers self study kit,' but when I looked on the ek website, I did not find anything by that name.

Is this what the poll was talking about?

http://www.examkrackers.com/store/p...68&PHPSESSID=306874c7ca72d3c510dfdfb7b3c3747c

Are these the same books that are used in the classes also?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know a thing about the ExamKrackers class... I don't think they actually have one, but maybe someone else can shed some light on that.

However, I am familiar with the books that the poll refers to. The link you pasted is to the self-study set, which consists of those five books and what appears to be a full-length MCAT. If you also buy the AudioOsmosis CDs, that'd pretty much complete the self-study kit that is what the poll means for the most part. You can also buy the 1001 Question books for each subject which are supposed to be useful if you need to bolster your fundamental understanding of concepts.

Most people recommend it, I think its great if you need a concise review. :thumbup:

Thanks Roadrunner,

They do actually have a class I believe, one of them is pricy as well, 2600 bucks, but it says its only a class of 8. If anyone has taken a class with them please let us know how you liked it.

Also, it says that kit is out of stock, does anyone know how long they usually take to restock?

I don't know a thing about the ExamKrackers class... I don't think they actually have one, but maybe someone else can shed some light on that.

However, I am familiar with the books that the poll refers to. The link you pasted is to the self-study set, which consists of those five books and what appears to be a full-length MCAT. If you also buy the AudioOsmosis CDs, that'd pretty much complete the self-study kit that is what the poll means for the most part. You can also buy the 1001 Question books for each subject which are supposed to be useful if you need to bolster your fundamental understanding of concepts.

Most people recommend it, I think its great if you need a concise review. :thumbup:

Yeah they definately do have a class. If you read EK's verbal book there are things they say referencing to class. In addition, they call their exams in the back of the book 30 minute "in class" exam for a reason.. because, its actually supposed to be done in class.

Yeah they definately do have a class. If you read EK's verbal book there are things they say referencing to class. In addition, they call their exams in the back of the book 30 minute "in class" exam for a reason.. because, its actually supposed to be done in class.

You know, I used to think that was to correspond with the AudioOsmosis CDs. But you're right... I should have made the connection a lot sooner ;) My bad.

To the OP, I suggest getting the books off Amazon or a book reseller, or even craigslist. You can even get a better price on them if you do it that way.