You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Congrats to Pre-Allo's newest mod!!
Started by ksmi117
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how come my lolcats link is not working? I did the picture insert but I cant see my creation lol
Teachable moment!!!
This is the link you need to put in the image tag:
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/31/a45c8c26-25e2-4f97-adc9-3ddcf0ee5165.jpg
Members in this thread:
Which of you *******s is FNS?
![]()
trying to deflect attention from yaself?

Members in this thread:
Which of you *******s is FNS?
![]()
ME!
...April Fools!
I doubt he was dumb enough to post as himself in this thread as well. I'd expect he's posted in other threads and had his butt handed to him by Bleargh on more than one occasion.
**** yo couch, Charlie Murphy!
I love it.
Just one more for the night...so perfect, and straight from the staff at SDN.
FNS:
success!!
I really love SDN 😍
I think I may donate tonight.
You should...it sure seems like most MODs are donors so maybe that'd raise your mod chances.... j/k..sorta. But you should donate to the cause....
You should...it sure seems like most MODs are donors so maybe that'd raise your mod chances.... j/k..sorta. But you should donate to the cause....
I'll be donating soon
with the 2 year anniversary special for Gold donors it'll carry me well through my application year.
trying to deflect attention from yaself?
![]()
Yes. I need to say it. I am FutureNeurosurg!
Teachable moment!!!
This is the link you need to put in the image tag:
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/3/31/a45c8c26-25e2-4f97-adc9-3ddcf0ee5165.jpg
wait how do you go from the website to that link?
wait how do you go from the website to that link?
right click the image and open in a new tab.
WINNING
Is there some benefit to being a mod that I'm not aware of? What are the perks?
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=10808003&postcount=30536
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there some benefit to being a mod that I'm not aware of? What are the perks?
Money for nothing and chicks for free.
Money for nothing and chicks for free.
You also get let in on the super secret admissions information that can ONLY be found on the mod forum and the acceptance rate for SDN mods into med school is like 80% on average -- and that's w/ avg stats (3.4/28). It's practically 100% if you break 30/3.5. They also get money for nothing and chicks for free PLUS 70 virgins when they die and their own special forum to rule for eternity.
4
45408
The stack of applications was pretty thin, huh? 😉
You also get let in on the super secret admissions information that can ONLY be found on the mod forum and the acceptance rate for SDN mods into med school is like 80% on average -- and that's w/ avg stats (3.4/28). It's practically 100% if you break 30/3.5. They also get money for nothing and chicks for free PLUS 70 virgins when they die and their own special forum to rule for eternity.
Well I no longer need help with admission but I always need more chicks 👍👍👍
Who I gotta help to be like Bleargh?
Can't believe some people actually bought this gag. LOL.
I'll admit though, I laughed at FNS's "Colethetroll admin" statement.
I'll admit though, I laughed at FNS's "Colethetroll admin" statement.
Congratuations to bleargh, our newest addition to the Pre-Allo staff!
Welcome to the team! 😀
What a bad move...
^ Completely agree
I wouldn't have expected this but I can't say it's "surprising." Whether or not you like bleargh's style, he's memorable enough that he gets noticed and many people become "fans" of some sort. To be honest, few people are going to ever get selected by just posting thoughtful/helpful information in threads that seem interesting, etc. You gotta "stand out" which is why a lot of the mods often have a bajillion posts because you can't stand out posting once or twice a day.
It's not a terribly hard job and I'm quite sure bleargh can do it well if he sets his mind to it.
It's not a terribly hard job and I'm quite sure bleargh can do it well if he sets his mind to it.
SO for Mod is it a set amount of hours you have to be on the forum daily?
Congrats B on being Mod 😀
Congrats B on being Mod 😀
Congrats Bleargh!
Hopefully you'll have more time to do more around here than I do.
Hopefully you'll have more time to do more around here than I do.

Congrats, bleargh!
Congrats!
If it's any consolation, you're easily in my top couple of most helpful/reputable Pre-Allo people, and I imagine many others would say the same. 👍The stack of applications was pretty thin, huh? 😉
guys, I am FNG.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Genius...guys, I am FNG.
guys, I am FNG.
pics or it didn't happen
guys, I am FNG.
so was it the first ban for the F.N.G? lol
Last edited:
green mods actually don't have banning powerso was it the first ban for the F.N.G? lol
I have it on good authority that Pre-Allo's newest mod!! is officially doling out infractions.
You also get let in on the super secret admissions information that can ONLY be found on the mod forum and the acceptance rate for SDN mods into med school is like 80% on average -- and that's w/ avg stats (3.4/28). It's practically 100% if you break 30/3.5. They also get money for nothing and chicks for free PLUS 70 virgins when they die and their own special forum to rule for eternity.
Do they usually cost you something?

Man, Charlie Murphy was next to me in security at JFK and it took every ounce of my strength to not go "MURPHYYYYYYYYY". He was with his little kids, and probably didn't want a stranger coming up and saying "F*ck your couch".
I have it on good authority that Pre-Allo's newest mod!! is officially doling out infractions.
You get one from him already?

Do they usually cost you something?
Man, Charlie Murphy was next to me in security at JFK and it took every ounce of my strength to not go "MURPHYYYYYYYYY". He was with his little kids, and probably didn't want a stranger coming up and saying "F*ck your couch".
I saw him perform stand up one time, and he said everyday someone walks up to him and yells "Charlie Murphy! Fck yo couch, [insert word I can't repeat]!"
To answer some questions about modding, we all volunteer our time to do this, mods not paid or anything like that. And there's no set number of hours we have to be around, but if a mod basically stopping getting on SDN they will probably be asked to step down.
Congratulations Bleargh! 🙂
years ago, i promised to donate the night i get into med school... i'm definitely going to follow through on that one!I really love SDN 😍
I think I may donate tonight.
To answer some questions about modding, we all volunteer our time to do this, mods not paid or anything like that. And there's no set number of hours we have to be around, but if a mod basically stopping getting on SDN they will probably be asked to step down.
lies... all lies... never trust the government, they will always try to keep us downWhich is why the emeritus badge exists (BloodySurgeon, HumidBeing, a bunch of other previous SDNers) though some stick around, simply unable to devote time to moderating anymore (armybound comes to mind.)To answer some questions about modding, we all volunteer our time to do this, mods not paid or anything like that. And there's no set number of hours we have to be around, but if a mod basically stopping getting on SDN they will probably be asked to step down.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clearly the fast-track to becoming a mod is facepalming animals
Wow. Google images actually has a lot of these...
EDIT: And if you haven't tried yet, go to Google and enter "helvetica" or any font. It changes everything on Google to Satan's personal font, comic sans.
i call
based on new mod activity in the lounge
plus, who gets a thread made for them for becoming an assistant mod? eablackwell and cougarmd became assistant mods a couple months ago and didn't get a new thread...just sayin, this is too fishy with it being AFD.
(nothing against bleargh, i just don't believe it)
based on new mod activity in the loungeplus, who gets a thread made for them for becoming an assistant mod? eablackwell and cougarmd became assistant mods a couple months ago and didn't get a new thread...just sayin, this is too fishy with it being AFD.
(nothing against bleargh, i just don't believe it)
Last edited:
So when is this charade going to end? 😴
Similar threads
- Question
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 959
I really love SDN