You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Congrats to Pre-Allo's newest mod!!
Started by ksmi117
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
it would be pretty funny if bleargh was futureneurosurgeon and everything has happened is just part of april fools activities lol
it would be pretty funny if bleargh was futureneurosurgeon and everything has happened is just part of april fools activities lol
I've got a fairly good idea of who FNS was and I'm pretty sure its not bleargh. I still think this whole thing is all for the lulz.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've got a fairly good idea of who FNS was and I'm pretty sure its not bleargh. I still think this whole thing is all for the lulz.
please tell...!
So when is this charade going to end? 😴
I've got a fairly good idea of who FNS was and I'm pretty sure its not bleargh. I still think this whole thing is all for the lulz.
Agreed on both counts. What newly established mod has received this type of fanfare (thread dedicated to them and all that)? Yeah, I thought so.
I wonder if FNS was also a part of the scheme...
We're supposed to make these threads to let the users know about new mods, but we've just forgotten to make them in Pre-Allo for the past few promotions. 🙁
We're supposed to make these threads to let the users know about new mods, but we've just forgotten to make them in Pre-Allo for the past few promotions. 🙁
drop it, we SDN peons see right through your lies!!!

green mods actually don't have banning power
Back. The. ****. Up.
That little plus thing is green?! D:
It probably is, but I really hope it is not an April fools joke. Bleargh can spot BS like no other, and justice should be swift and humorous. 😀
hmmm... maybe bleargh becoming mod is real but FNS is april fools..
hmmm... maybe bleargh becoming mod is real but FNS is april fools..
Maybe we should turn this into a poll... or would that be disrespectful to Bleargh?
It probably is, but I really hope it is not an April fools joke. Bleargh can spot BS like no other, and justice should be swift and humorous. 😀
👍
Back. The. ****. Up.
That little plus thing is green?! D:
Funniest post on page 4.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nice april fool's.. lol.. for a second i thought my post was crap, as the picture said.A person is nominated by a current staff member (or can nominate themselves by PMing a mod about being considered) and the upper level staff discuss candidates and vote. Generally, we look for people with a presence in the forum, who reports posts that need to be moved or break the TOS, and who can keep and eye on things.
Yeah, we've been having a lot of trouble with spam recently. It's a big hassle for us to have to delete spam posts, and this new filter is doing a good job of stopping spammers from posting.
other issues with new mods:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=777956&page=2
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=809746
people are really skeptical, as i am, and think this is a joke
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=777956&page=2
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=809746
people are really skeptical, as i am, and think this is a joke
other issues with new mods:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=777956&page=2
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=809746
people are really skeptical, as i am, and think this is a joke
Yeah, the nontraditionals also have a new mod. A med student has also been banned. I call April Fools, although I would welcome Bleargh as a moderator.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=809567
Yeah... haha. Seems quite suspect. The mod choices were all very interesting people to choose as well. I'm jumping in on the
Call-Out!
Oh wait... I'm probably going to get an infraction for image size, although it's only 254x300, so....oh well.
Call-Out!
Oh wait... I'm probably going to get an infraction for image size, although it's only 254x300, so....oh well.
Oh wait... I'm probably going to get an infraction for image size, although it's only 254x300, so....oh well.
If hit with an infraction, engage refraction.
i dont know if he's trolling or power tripping.
nothing wrong with my post. he mad i accidentally criticized his type of posts.
nothing wrong with my post. he mad i accidentally criticized his type of posts.
Last edited:
i dont know if he's trolling or power tripping.
nothing wrong with my post. he mad i accidentally criticized his type of posts.
![]()
![]()
Hee, hee! 🙂 😀
Just so you know, posting screenshots of PMs is against the TOS. Since that'll be your 2nd infraction, maybe we'll let bleargh drop the banhammer.i dont know if he's trolling or power tripping.
nothing wrong with my post. he mad i accidentally criticized his type of posts.
![]()
Just so you know, posting screenshots of PMs is against the TOS. Since that'll be your 2nd infraction, maybe we'll let bleargh drop the banhammer.
if its against the rules then delete it. pretty simple.
green mods actually don't have banning power
Just so you know, posting screenshots of PMs is against the TOS. Since that'll be your 2nd infraction, maybe we'll let bleargh drop the banhammer.
how? 😕
i see something wrong here...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, the nontraditionals also have a new mod. A med student has also been banned. I call April Fools, although I would welcome Bleargh as a moderator.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=809567
vc777777777 banned? Yeah, unlikely 😛
i dont know if he's trolling or power tripping.
nothing wrong with my post. he mad i accidentally criticized his type of posts.
*Infraction image*

We want to encourage self e-defense? LOL.
vc777777777 banned? Yeah, unlikely 😛
That's what I'm thinking.
c'mon bleargh, weild that authority a little... only one little infraction, and a ban of a pseudo account? I expected more from you.
assistant mods don't carry ban hammers.
there are some really gullible folks here.
It's called goading, c'mon Mbeas, get your head out of your assassistant mods don't carry ban hammers.
there are some really gullible folks here.
lol biggest troll thread ever... perfect for April 1.
P.S. the whole meme approval post thing is lame and I know the mods who implemented it are wondering: no it wasn't worth your time.
P.S. the whole meme approval post thing is lame and I know the mods who implemented it are wondering: no it wasn't worth your time.
I thought we were all big boys here, my mistake. Don't take it personal.no need to be a douche about it
Funniest post on page 4.
Nobody understands the colorblindness! Obviously SDN discriminates against people with disabilities.
In case you guys haven't seen it yet, good ol' LongShanks has already confessed to the ruse... it's up! http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=10812399&postcount=88
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yep, I was just about to post that here as I saw it, but you beat me.In case you guys haven't seen it yet, good ol' LongShanks has already confessed to the ruse... it's up! http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showpost.php?p=10812399&postcount=88
After looking through what happened in the lounge and nontrad, this whole thing was intense and ridiculous. April Fools 😉
SDN you make me laugh.
Bleargh... the punk troll who makes parodies of threads? Never once have I been insulted like that in my life. Maybe because I'm respected in real life so nobody dares insult me like that. But as soon as I come on here you have all these freaks coming out of nowhere insulting people on this forum instead of contributing to society. As far as I'm concerned, you can take your mod status and shove it where the sun don't shine.
Bleargh... the punk troll who makes parodies of threads? Never once have I been insulted like that in my life. Maybe because I'm respected in real life so nobody dares insult me like that. But as soon as I come on here you have all these freaks coming out of nowhere insulting people on this forum instead of contributing to society. As far as I'm concerned, you can take your mod status and shove it where the sun don't shine.
SDN you make me laugh.
Bleargh... the punk troll who makes parodies of threads? Never once have I been insulted like that in my life. Maybe because I'm respected in real life so nobody dares insult me like that. But as soon as I come on here you have all these freaks coming out of nowhere insulting people on this forum instead of contributing to society. As far as I'm concerned, you can take your mod status and shove it where the sun don't shine.
mad as a hatter.
SDN you make me laugh.
Bleargh... the punk troll who makes parodies of threads? Never once have I been insulted like that in my life. Maybe because I'm respected in real life so nobody dares insult me like that. But as soon as I come on here you have all these freaks coming out of nowhere insulting people on this forum instead of contributing to society. As far as I'm concerned, you can take your mod status and shove it where the sun don't shine.



...probably just afraid you'll cry.
Similar threads
- Question
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 957