Contact List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chiki124

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

May be this is a dumb question but I can't wait asking you people. Does anyone has a list of all program director/ assistents name, phone number, fax number and email for IM, Transitional
Year in NJ,NY,PA, MD areas...I know I can get it from freida and ERAS websites, but its taking lot of my time by opening each and every link, and writting down the list for each location.

Is there any website to search and give all programs information at a time...since now a days everything is on internet may be its not a big deal for IT People...

Appreciate you guys help...

Members don't see this ad.

ehh yeah we love to waste our time. But s, seriously thats what i did when i was researching programs. You just got to go through frieda one by one

hi chiki,

when you get the list from ERAS or FREIDA, don't write anything on paper. instead, open a new MS Word or notepad document and then copy and paste the contact info of each program into that file. that way, you have all your contact info in one convenient file which you can print out if you wish.

(if you don't understand how to do this, just say so and i'll explain it step by step.)