Contacting schools for unofficial DAT scores // Help contacting Touro

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentaldawg123

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! Do you guys know if we can contact schools and ask if they accept looking at unofficial DAT scores before its verified? Also I tried contacting Touro over the phones and it seemed as if their phone line did not work. Then I tried emailing them and they have not responded in weeks. Anyone know how I can get in contact with them? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! Did you just take the DAT, or was it from a while ago? I feel like it might differ from some schools. Iowa was looking at my application while it was still unverified, and VCU emailed me that same day to let me know they were still waiting on the official scores before they would proceed (turns out I entered my dentpin wrong by 1 number, which is why my scores were unverified for so long).

Hi! Did you just take the DAT, or was it from a while ago? I feel like it might differ from some schools. Iowa was looking at my application while it was still unverified, and VCU emailed me that same day to let me know they were still waiting on the official scores before they would proceed (turns out I entered my dentpin wrong by 1 number, which is why my scores were unverified for so long).
I haven't taken it yet, taking it middle of August. So I was wondering since im taking it sort of late if schools would be able to look at my unofficial scores

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't taken it yet, taking it middle of August. So I was wondering since im taking it sort of late if schools would be able to look at my unofficial scores
fax/email to all schools you are applying to
some wil consider you right away, some won't

Reactions: 1 user
What else would I add into the email?
nothing
just a simple note stating your name and ID number and that you recently took the DAT

Reactions: 1 user