Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OP, another thing to consider is if your name shows up even on basic searches like Google. Last thing you want is to have records expunged and sealed and then once you start medical school, someone finds out you committed arson in the past and the administration gets wind of it.
Truthfully, I think you'd have an easier time getting in any other career besides physician and pharmacy (you may have licensing issues as well), but I do hope the best for you no matter what happens.
I'm confused. If it was expunged and were specifically asked not to include it on the application, then how could the school do anything?
This isn't like admitting that you fabricated ECs, had an IA that wasn't on your official record, or omitted a school transcript (assuming you weren't checked with the clearinghouse). All of these things can get you kicked out long after starting your medical school journey.