Copy and Pasting Personal Statement Issues!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DMP1

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am a bit frantic. I have typed my personal statement on Microsoft Word and have attempted to paste it within the personal statement section on PharmCas. However, I lose some ( but not all) of the tabs that are within my paper to separate my paragraphs. When I try to edit my statement on PharmCas and press the tab button it jumps me down to either select cancel or save for my essay. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem so that my paragraphs and tabs are still formatted on PharmCas?

Members don't see this ad.

So I am a bit frantic. I have typed my personal statement on Microsoft Word and have attempted to paste it within the personal statement section on PharmCas. However, I lose some ( but not all) of the tabs that are within my paper to separate my paragraphs. When I try to edit my statement on PharmCas and press the tab button it jumps me down to either select cancel or save for my essay. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this problem so that my paragraphs and tabs are still formatted on PharmCas?
Dont worry about formatting on PharmCAS. Usually, when you copy your personal statement over, you wont be able to see any indents or spaces between paragraphs. As long as the content hasn't changed, you're okay! The reviewer will take care of those issues when reading over your essay. Good luck!