Countdown to May 16th Release!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm guessing a lot of people in this forum paid the $15 to get your SAT scores over the phone 2 weeks early. c'mon, don't be shy... I did.

I didn't, but if I could pay that for my MCAT score now... well, I don't actually know if I would. Now or later, I'm going to get the same (hopefully not horrible) score.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm guessing a lot of people in this forum paid the $15 to get your SAT scores over the phone 2 weeks early. c'mon, don't be shy... I did.
I didn't even know this option was available. But then again, I took my SATs in 2001, which is before than probably the majority of the folks here.

I didn't even know this option was available. But then again, I took my SATs in 2001, which is before than probably the majority of the folks here.

If it's before the majority, I must be old... I think my LAST ACT was 2002, but I took it in 1998 (7th grade), 2000 (9th)... and 2001 (10th).. I think.

If it's before the majority, I must be old... I think my LAST ACT was 2002, but I took it in 1998 (7th grade), 2000 (9th)... and 2001 (10th).. I think.
OK, you ARE younger than me....go clean your room, young grasshoppa.:laugh: :p

I graduated HS in 2002 and I just took my SATs fall of senior year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Whats the rumor for the time of release? Tuesday evening would be nice, but it will probably be midday wednesday right?

According to AAMC's website, we should expect our scores on May 16, and based on recent release times, they'll probably come out mid-afternoon Eastern time.

I'm thinking that I should go on a fishing trip on Wednesday if the scores are still not up in the morning - in order to avoid centering my entire day around sitting in front of my computer and compulsively checking THX every 10 mins.:laugh: Then hopefully by the time I'm back from my fishing trip, they'll be up.

Bad idea jochi..you might all the sudden find the fish speaking to you......"JOCHI JOCHI JOCHI JOCHI...ARE YOU SCORES UP..MUST YOU RETAKE.....?" THESE DAYS THE STRANGEST THINGS BRING MEMORIES OF MY MCAT SCORE. EVERY TIME I SEE A NUMBER BETWEEN 20-45, I THINK MCAT SCORE. eVERY TIME I SEE A CAT, I THINK MCAT. eVERY TIME I FORGET MY CAPS ON I THINK MCAT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Ahahaha!

A coworker of mine actually died this past Wednesday while out fishing.

Imagine if I died on my Wednesday fishing trip BEFORE I found out my score. SNAP!:laugh: :thumbdown:

Bad idea jochi..you might all the sudden find the fish speaking to you......"JOCHI JOCHI JOCHI JOCHI...ARE YOU SCORES UP..MUST YOU RETAKE.....?" THESE DAYS THE STRANGEST THINGS BRING MEMORIES OF MY MCAT SCORE. EVERY TIME I SEE A NUMBER BETWEEN 20-45, I THINK MCAT SCORE. eVERY TIME I SEE A CAT, I THINK MCAT. eVERY TIME I FORGET MY CAPS ON I THINK MCAT HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I wonder if waiting mcat scores has ever caused someone to actually go insane. anyone know?

I wonder if waiting mcat scores has ever caused someone to actually go insane. anyone know?
Maybe not so much the waiting....but the daily "So how did you do on that exam?" questions followed by repeating OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER that you won't find out for a month!:mad:

Not that anyone's asked me today, of course....LOL.:rolleyes: :laugh:

Maybe not so much the waiting....but the daily "So how did you do on that exam?" questions followed by repeating OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER that you won't find out for a month!:mad:

Not that anyone's asked me today, of course....LOL.:rolleyes: :laugh:

Or the "you get into med school yet"? (when amcas isn't due for another month...):laugh:

Man, wednesday is just around the corner, but these few days just seem like such a long time.

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks

I took for granted, all the times
That I though would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' CrAzY

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks

I wonder how we can survive
This romance

But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' cRaZy

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks

:laugh:

Classic. Decided to drive to my parents house Tuesday so I can get the results from the computer I got my awesome ACT results on 6 years ago - I need all the luck I can get! :)

In other news..

MCAT Scores
You have no scores yet.

(just thought we'd make that known :laugh: )

Yeah i was in the phase of decreasing expected score.....5 weeks ago...now im wondering whether i voided the exam by mistake....THAT WOULD REALLY SUCK.

Meh guess no one is on. Common its only 3:16 am...everybody is up at this time. Freekin insomnia. See my neighbor is up across the street...one of his lights is on...its no just me. lol..scores still not up.

Meh guess no one is on. Common its only 3:16 am...everybody is up at this time. Freekin insomnia. See my neighbor is up across the street...one of his lights is on...its no just me. lol..scores still not up.

i'm up too... mcatsomnia? and beginning to be really compulsive about score checkin even tho i know we have at least 44 hours...

I'll prob hold off checking. I have a Midterm thurs, and a bad mcat score will ruin my whole day.

I don't know if I'll make it until Wednesday. It test seems like ages ago, yet I still have problems running through my head and wondering if I entered the correct answer. I haven't even started my amcas yet; out of fear that I may jinx my score.:eek:

at work and thus forced to sit in front of a computer all day, I made a rule that I couldn't check.

result: I'm now checking my stocks every five minutes.

great

Maybe since they tortured the April 7th testers, they'll be kind to us and release them tuesday night :D

Im gonna be so nervous to log on when the scores come in. I might just apply without looking, see if it gets me anywhere. Im terrified itll be something like 11 3 10 :laugh:

I have seriously considered applying without looking. I don't see how looking could do me any good.... :)

I can't wait till tomorrow, because the horoscope for Wednesday will come out.:lol:

As of right now, I can only see what the weekly one has to say, which is "cultivate and share warm, fuzzy feelings on Wednesday." I guess one COULD have "fuzzy feelings" about a high MCAT score, but it still seems a tad weird.:laugh:

I just checked my horoscope for Wednesday.

I was surprised to see this:
"Find another profession for you have bombed that MCAT, get of SDN, and get crunk"

OKay, Ok... just for fun... my horror-scopes (from Yahoo!)

Wednesday:

Daily Overview:
Something you've dreamt about could become a reality, but you have to make space for it in your life first. Get serious about making these goals come true, no matter how ridiculous or unrealistic they might seem at first.

Interesting..

OKay, Ok... just for fun... my horror-scopes (from Yahoo!)

Wednesday:

Daily Overview:
Something you've dreamt about could become a reality, but you have to make space for it in your life first. Get serious about making these goals come true, no matter how ridiculous or unrealistic they might seem at first.

Interesting..
Yeah, you don't know what the hell they mean: they might be referring to a med acceptance becoming a reality or might be encouraging you to go ahead and register for that rewrite.:laugh: Either would fit, really.

OK, my Yahoo one says:

For now, keep your doubts about a flighty person's promise to yourself.

Overview:
It's tough to be around big important types without turning into another person entirely. Don't beat yourself up for the impulse; it's to be expected. Just know that sooner or later, it will be all systems normal.

OK, how's that for WORTHLESS.:laugh:

I just checked my horoscope for Wednesday.

I was surprised to see this:
"Find another profession for you have bombed that MCAT, get of SDN, and get crunk"

mine says "Unexpected and strange surprises are in store, but rememeber keep an eye on your wallet and keys."

btw, why are we spelling horoscope without a "w"

NO SCORES YET. I am wondering whether i should keep checking...what if i actually get surprised with my scores right there INFRONT OF MY EYES..god everytime i open that page i feel like my heart is about to stop. AHHHHHHHHH I WANT MY SCORES.