Course work question on TMDSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BlackBantie

The Black Bantam
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been having difficulties with Section 4 aka planned course work section. I put an X next to each semester that I will be enrolled in but they keep turning to N's after I save it. Then I go to the status of the supporting documents page and noticed that in item J, it says that it needs my planned course work for Fall 2006 and Spring 2007. I already sent in my transcripts and I know that it has some of this stuff on them. Will the status change once I submit my application? This has me worried.

Members don't see this ad.

BlackBantie said:
I've been having difficulties with Section 4 aka planned course work section. I put an X next to each semester that I will be enrolled in but they keep turning to N's after I save it. Then I go to the status of the supporting documents page and noticed that in item J, it says that it needs my planned course work for Fall 2006 and Spring 2007. I already sent in my transcripts and I know that it has some of this stuff on them. Will the status change once I submit my application? This has me worried.

The Ns mean that they need the transcript with the grades, I think. Obviously, you won't get next spring's grades until next spring, and TMDSAS turns the application over to the schools before transcripts are in, I believe, so you should be fine as long as you have the most up-to-date ones in.