Courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lostuc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to this but i spent a couple of nights reading through the threads to make sure i wouldnt sound dumb and repeat a question. But im sure i am. Anyway my question is: ive taken a couple of course already but without a lab ie. Physiology and Microbiology and Anatomy. I have graduated with my BS so i was planning to retake the courses at a jc with the lab. Pharmcas noted that it includes both grades in the gpa....is that a good idea? it would be as if im retaking 3 coures i guess...hmmm lost as my sn states! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think it would look like you're retaking courses unless you repeat the exact course...such as taking CHEM 101 twice. If you took an Anatomy class at one school, and take another elsewhere, I don't think you have a problem. I took Micro and then found out it had to be 300-level or above. so I'm taking another Micro class. Obviously the title of the course is different, but more importantly, it has different number. Adcoms will see that you took two Anatomy classes, but they will see that one had lab, and one did not. They won't think you re-took because you failed or something!