Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didnt over 1200 people die in the states today from covid? is that weak and burning out?
When the average age of death is 80 years old and 75% of all deaths are over the age of 70; I would consider that weak.
Media yelling from the top of their lungs everytime anyone under the age of 30 gets a positive test is getting old. Look at this dumb ****ing headline:
NFL Star Cameron Smith, 23, Learns He Needs Open Heart Surgery After Testing Positive for COVID-19
"Although this will unfortunately end my 2020 season, it is really a blessing that we found this," Minnesota Vikings linebacker Cameron Smith said
One would believe that this player needs open-heart surgery because of covid with that headline, when in fact, the opposite is true.
"Earlier this week I found out I need open heart surgery to fix a bicuspid aortic valve that I was born with."
"I found this out after I tested positive for COVID and had to have further testing done as protocol. The Lord works in mysterious ways, but I could really feel him on this one!."
