CPJE April 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rxi2018

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi ,
Starting a new thread for April 2018 test takers.
Please share your experience here.
How difficult was the exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Where did you guys find the predate for the batch on PSI?
I wouldn't put too much into the whole "predate" thing. I called PSI and they had no idea, all they could tell me is that it means a "change in registration." I called the BOP and they said it's an internal thing that really doesn't mean anything. Whatever it actually means don't tell anxious friends/family about it because they will hound you about it when it's 2 weeks after the predate and you still haven't gotten your results

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't put too much into the whole "predate" thing. I called PSI and they had no idea, all they could tell me is that it means a "change in registration." I called the BOP and they said it's an internal thing that really doesn't mean anything.
LOLOL. Sureeeee CA BOP...it means 'nothing' *wink* *wink*.

Reactions: 2 users
Hello Hoogle.
I am wondering if you got response to your email? Please let us know. Thanks in advance.

Finally, the waiting game in coming to an end. I called the Board and they said they mailed it yesterday (05/18). It's in the mail.....

Reactions: 4 users
My envelope looks white but the letter inside looks dark through informed delivery. I'm scared.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you post a snapshot of how dark it is? It’s hard to tell with informed delivery picture. Thanks in advance.

Can you post a snapshot of how dark it is? It’s hard to tell with informed delivery picture. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20180521_091252.png
    20180521_091252.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 180
Wow, congrats guys! They def. Look green ~
No letter via informed delivery for me yet :( or maybe I failed.
Anyone else in orange county?
I live 1 hour away from CA board.
You will definitely get your letter later this week Hoogle, and Im positive you PASS.

Mine looks white, I passed naplex but I haven't received my score through mail.

Wow, congrats guys! They def. Look green ~
No letter via informed delivery for me yet :( or maybe I failed.
Anyone else in orange county?
I'm in L.A. and I'm getting mine today. So you will hopefully get it tomorrow

Did anyone had similar situation? It's white, I passed naplex but hasnt received my score yet
It could mean you’re getting your NAPLEX result first, then CPJE tomorrow. My passing NAPLEX result was white when I received mine.

Last edited:
Just got a white letter saying I passed the cpje! They said my naplex results should come in a separate letter. The strange thing is that I took the naplex April 26th and the cpje May 2nd. According to the nabp site I've passed the naplex, still would like to get the official letter from the board. Would have thought that the naplex results would come in 1st right? but otherwise so so relieved that I passed, good luck to everyone!

It’s green!!! I passed!!!

Attachments

• 0CF8EF40-14CB-4E70-BDB4-BBF1FA70EA1D.jpeg
    0CF8EF40-14CB-4E70-BDB4-BBF1FA70EA1D.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
It could mean you’re getting your NAPLEX result first, then CPJE tomorrow. My passing NAPLEX result was white when I received mine.

Thanks for the response, I took my cpje April 30, then naplex on May 7. In the system it says I recently passed but I haven't received my score until now. But the letter that is coming in my mail is dated May 18 and looks white. I'm hoping for the best. Btw Congratulations!

Just got a white letter saying I passed the cpje! They said my naplex results should come in a separate letter. The strange thing is that I took the naplex April 26th and the cpje May 2nd. According to the nabp site I've passed the naplex, still would like to get the official letter from the board. Would have thought that the naplex results would come in 1st right? but otherwise so so relieved that I passed, good luck to everyone!

Similar situation as you, but i'll have to see mine later when I get home. I'm hoping for the best. Omg

if its green that means you passed, if its white that means you failed? thats how you know right away?

Passed! Thank God this is all over. One of the scariest period of my life:( Best of luck to everyone that is still waiting!

I passed too! Good luck to everyone and thanks for posting on this thread, it was really helpful to hear from other people going through this mess of a process :)

it can be white or green? last time i took it, it was white and it said i didnt pass. i wont know my results until late june 2018 probably.

it can be white or green? last time i took it, it was white and it said i didnt pass. i wont know my results until late june 2018 probably.

I guess so, it's probably white because I haven't received my naplex score through mail even though it says i passed online.