CPJE Scores/Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr0212

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd start a CPJE Score/Results thread as I'm anxiously waiting for my results--Please post when you took your test and if you've heard back from the board. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

somehow barely passed... does anyone know if it is legal for us to practice as a pharmacist if we print out the state board page showing our license # & status, or do we have to wait for the hard copy to come in the mail? i.e. If state board were to walk in the pharmacy, would they accept that?

somehow barely passed... does anyone know if it is legal for us to practice as a pharmacist if we print out the state board page showing our license # & status, or do we have to wait for the hard copy to come in the mail? i.e. If state board were to walk in the pharmacy, would they accept that?

per the green letter, you can print the online verification page of your license and use that while waiting for your printed license to be sent to you. This is explicitly stated in the letter.

per the green letter, you can print the online verification page of your license and use that while waiting for your printed license to be sent to you. This is explicitly stated in the letter.

Yup. This is also the same info that the BOP told me on the phone.

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm curious to know if the CA BOP still offers diploma-size license. Two of my preceptors got them and they look nice. I can't find the info. Has the BOP discontinued offering this? Any thoughts?

Can we apply for CURES now? or do we have to wait til our license is posted on the BOP website to apply for CURES?

has the board of pharmacy cashed any of your checks yet for licensure / post license number online yet?

Mine hasn't posted yet, but from previous experience and per my employer, BOP takes approximately 5 business days longer if you used personal check. That's why we were told to use money order or cashiers check.

Mine hasn't posted yet, but from previous experience and per my employer, BOP takes approximately 5 business days longer if you used personal check. That's why we were told to use money order or cashiers check.

Whoops. Definitely didn't notice that. Crap.

Whoops. Definitely didn't notice that. Crap.
Don't worry too much. I sent in a check last Monday 9/19, and my license was posted 9/27. A couple of my friends used money orders but our licenses were posted on the same day. Out of curiosity, I called my bank earlier today just to see if my check had processed. It hadn't (according to the automated teller lol). Yours should be posted soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Don't worry too much. I sent in a check last Monday 9/19, and my license was posted 9/27. A couple of my friends used money orders but our licenses were posted on the same day. Out of curiosity, I called my bank earlier today just to see if my check had processed. It hadn't (according to the automated teller lol). Yours should be posted soon!

My license was just posted on 9/28, and BOP received my letter last Wednesday 9/21. This waiting game was very doable! So far, it's been a week for everyone that I have spoken to as well. Good luck guys! We are finally real adults!

does california require you to have a separate license for immunization? where you submit your CPR training and immunization completed course records (mines from APHA) to the board. cause thats what they do in new jersey so i'm not sure if it's like this in california

I still don't see my license posted online. Check and completed form were mailed out on 9/20 and was delivered on 9/22 according to usps. But no update yet.

I still don't see my license posted online. Check and completed form were mailed out on 9/20 and was delivered on 9/22 according to usps. But no update yet.

same... hopefully today. If not, then it's going to be next week.... but at least the worst part is over.

My license posted 9/29, thanks! They still haven't processed my check either lol.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll be taking the CPJE in <3 wks, and was going through the OTC chapter in my pharmacy charts today. It's a pretty extensive chapter, and I have started skimming as I get closer to the end of it so that I can move onto what I think are more important chapters (like psych, which is next).

For those who have taken the exam, how important is it to know about OTC info for CPJE (like first aid, dandruff, infection, etc)? I'd asssume some topics (like smoking cessation) would be more important than others, but just trying to get a feel for what to possibly expect.

Also, I know most people mention that calculations are not a biggie on this exam - would it be beneficial to study any sort of calcs/formulas at all? Or will I be able to calculate anything I need to just based on info in the questions?