crack dat pat test 1, question #5

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaDa

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This was an easy question, but I was wondering if anyone else thought their "Explanation" of the top and front view isn't consistent? The top view shows the triangle cut into the cube becoming smaller towards the rear left, yet the front view looks like the larger triangle at the front. Maybe I'm looking at this wrong, so some backup or clarification would be nice. Thanks :).

EDIT: After looking at a few more problems, I think I was being thrown off by the way the different orientations of shapes are shown. The final image the Explanations show have the portions of each shape closest to the front appearing larger, while the portions of the shape to the rear appear smaller. The "zoomed in" part of each orientation is incorrect in the sense that it is not the exact keyhole image that would be used. I wish I could stop the animation as it swivels into place because this effect isn't as overwhelming here as when it zooms in...I would delete this post now but I don't think I can...anyway sorry for more forum clutter :p.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: