crack DAT PAT vs. Real version

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been using crack for almost a year.
I thought the resolution is really low, lines are relatively thin and some of them even looked blurry on my new LCD monitor.

some of the dotted line looked as if they are solid line,
some of them seemed as if they just scanned paper version with a bad scanner and just used them as a program.

That was until I used version 3.0(until yesterday).

I just downloaded updated version 4.0 and all the lines are BOLDED, much more clear, Bigger!(enlarged pic!)and seemed like a higher resolution.
That makes the questions much easier to be seen.

My weakest section was angle ranking but now all the angles are bolded and it actually makes it easier for me to distinguish them.

I was wondering if the actual DAT is like version 3.0 where everything is thin, blurry, small or version 4.0 where everything is thick, clear, bigger.

P.S.
There were many updates thruought the year but I didn't know it until they finally sent me an email today after about 10 updates. If you still have old version and they didn't send you email about it, go to their website now and upgrade for free~!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I purchased crack dat pat mid august and didn't do any updates. I thought the angle ranking was really difficult. For the actual test, however, i was really surprised at how easy the angle ranking seemed. I don't know whether it's the version of the test, whether my computer has low resolution or whether I have an old version of crack dat pat.

I use 1440x900 native resolution 19 inch LCD monitor.
They changed angle ranking resolution and enlarged them yesterday. You might wanna update it for free (takes less than 1 min) and see the difference.