Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome to Crazy Town! Please sign up in one of the areas below. Game will not start until the 16th or 17th. Roles will come later...
Town Hall:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Finnegan's Pub:
1.
2.
3.
4. SnS
5.
Quik Stop:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Pete's Pizza:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
The Grind:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
26 spots available, I am not adding more spots as I don't have any more creativity for new roles and I would like to keep a smaller game. Sign up! Tell your friends! If not, devyn will send threatening PMs. 🙂
Town Hall:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Finnegan's Pub:
1.
2.
3.
4. SnS
5.
Quik Stop:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Pete's Pizza:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
The Grind:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
26 spots available, I am not adding more spots as I don't have any more creativity for new roles and I would like to keep a smaller game. Sign up! Tell your friends! If not, devyn will send threatening PMs. 🙂
Last edited:



