-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Crazy Town WW Sign Ups
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Town Hall:
1. FS
2. Escalla
3. Dwin
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Tuckervet
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
2. swings
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5. The LIS
Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. WS
3. bbeventer
4.
5.
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin
2. Allie
3. equineconstant
4. abber
5. kbrow
6. nohika
The Grind:
1. Rojo
2. SOV
3. FFM
4. Alors
5. hedgie
1. FS
2. Escalla
3. Dwin
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Tuckervet
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
2. swings
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5. The LIS
Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. WS
3. bbeventer
4.
5.
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin
2. Allie
3. equineconstant
4. abber
5. kbrow
6. nohika
The Grind:
1. Rojo
2. SOV
3. FFM
4. Alors
5. hedgie
Avatar requirements - you must have a hot man as your avatar.....
yes... even you men in the game must comply![]()
<-------------------- Mine is soooo hawt. Hotter than anyone else's.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sitting out due to life things, but I will stalk and drool over avatars 😀
2 more spots! Sign up... tell your friends. One last ww before school starts up again or gets too crazy. 🙂
Come on over to the quik stop! I'm claiming Randall, who's ganna be my Dante?
By adding my name to this list, I, Foxhunter, agree to participate actively in this game of WW. I, FH, acknowledge that I have no idea what Crazy Town is. I, FH, ask that I not be killed the first time I disappear for 8 hours, but agree that you have full right to kill me if I break the Foxhunter or LIS rules. FH
Signed Foxhunter. On this the 12th day of August of the Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ 2013
Town Hall:
1. FS
2. Escalla
3. Dwin
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Tuckervet
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
2. swings
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5. The LIS
Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. WS
3. bbeventer
4. FH
5.
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin
2. Allie
3. equineconstant
4. abber
5. kbrow
6. nohika
The Grind:
1. Rojo
2. SOV
3. FFM
4. Alors
5. hedgie
Signed Foxhunter. On this the 12th day of August of the Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ 2013
Town Hall:
1. FS
2. Escalla
3. Dwin
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Tuckervet
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
2. swings
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5. The LIS
Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. WS
3. bbeventer
4. FH
5.
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin
2. Allie
3. equineconstant
4. abber
5. kbrow
6. nohika
The Grind:
1. Rojo
2. SOV
3. FFM
4. Alors
5. hedgie
By adding my name to this list, I, Foxhunter, agree to participate actively in this game of WW. I, FH, acknowledge that I have no idea what Crazy Town is. I, FH, ask that I not be killed the first time I disappear for 8 hours, but agree that you have full right to kill me if I break the Foxhunter or LIS rules. FH
Signed Foxhunter. On this the 12th day of August of the Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ 2013

Crazy Town is not a theme really, just the name that devyn and I came up with. The game is not based on anything at all; it isn't a book/movie/cartoon/etc. It is just a ww game.
Devyn and I do ask that participation occur in this game. The game is rather simple in that if a wolf dies or if someone dies you will know who that person was or if you killed a wolf. However, there are no guarantees as to how straightforward the rest of the game will be; there will be something different about the game from other ww games (a twist of sorts), but what that is, I am not telling. Participation and good discussion will be needed if you want to figure it out.
So, yes FH and LIS rule will be in effect. Most of all though, try to have fun. I promise, the more you participate the more enjoyable it will be. 🙂
Town Hall:
1. FS
2. Escalla
3. Dwin
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Tuckervet
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
2. swings
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5. The LIS
Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. WS
3. bbeventer
4. FH
5. Wld
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin
2. Allie
3. equineconstant
4. abber
5. kbrow
6. nohika
The Grind:
1. Rojo
2. SOV
3. FFM
4. Alors
5. hedgie
1. FS
2. Escalla
3. Dwin
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Tuckervet
Finnegan's Pub:
1. dyachei
2. swings
3. kaydubs
4. SnS
5. The LIS
Quik Stop:
1. Lupin
2. WS
3. bbeventer
4. FH
5. Wld
Pete's Pizza:
1. Jamr0ckin
2. Allie
3. equineconstant
4. abber
5. kbrow
6. nohika
The Grind:
1. Rojo
2. SOV
3. FFM
4. Alors
5. hedgie
i decided to take down the real eye candy, but hopefully this will do... i'm saying I would totally have a three way with Matt Smith and Karen Gillian...
All full up! YAY!
We will plan on starting game on the 17th unless DVM tells me otherwise.
We will plan on starting game on the 17th unless DVM tells me otherwise.
i decided to take down the real eye candy, but hopefully this will do... i'm saying I would totally have a three way with Matt Smith and Karen Gillian...
I'll see your Matt Smith and raise you one Capt. Jack Harkness.
Karen Gillian...
Ahhhh. Yes, definitely wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers.
I'll see your Matt Smith and raise you one Capt. Jack Harkness.
Yummm
I'll see your Matt Smith and raise you one Capt. Jack Harkness.
Psh, I have had Capt. Jack Harkness forever
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am back in the US! 🙂
Airline lost my bags... 🙁 🙂xf: that they will find the bag, it isn't a huge loss if they don't, but will suck having to buy a bunch of clothes and new shoes).
Game will start on Saturday most likely, as I am not sure how early I will be up tomorrow.
Airline lost my bags... 🙁 🙂xf: that they will find the bag, it isn't a huge loss if they don't, but will suck having to buy a bunch of clothes and new shoes).
Game will start on Saturday most likely, as I am not sure how early I will be up tomorrow.
Hello ww friends!
This game will start tomorrow morning at around 8-9AM PST (11-12EST). Be looking out for a game thread at this time. You will NOT be receiving a role PM prior to the start of the game. So keep on eye out for the thread.
Devyn is on EST and I am on PST right now. So tentatively deadlines are looking to be 6PM PST/9PM EST for end of day and 8AM PST/11AM EST for nights.
Keep an eye out for the thread and we will get this game going tomorrow. 🙂
This game will start tomorrow morning at around 8-9AM PST (11-12EST). Be looking out for a game thread at this time. You will NOT be receiving a role PM prior to the start of the game. So keep on eye out for the thread.
Devyn is on EST and I am on PST right now. So tentatively deadlines are looking to be 6PM PST/9PM EST for end of day and 8AM PST/11AM EST for nights.
Keep an eye out for the thread and we will get this game going tomorrow. 🙂
E
Escalla
Yay! 😀
You will NOT be receiving a role PM prior to the start of the game.
E
Escalla
Hello ww friends!
Is that Shemar Moore in your avatar? 😍
i decided to take down the real eye candy, but hopefully this will do... i'm saying I would totally have a three way with Matt Smith and Karen Gillian...
Do you have a Jersey accent?
Now that I just killed an hour deciding who to make my avatar...
Now that I just killed an hour deciding who to make my avatar...
I 😍 you!
I'm driving from California to Utah tomorrow, just FYI.
I'll check in when I stop for food, gas, etc so it should not affect any deadlines, and there is usually not much to discuss right away, so it probably won't matter at all, but just in case there are any early suspicions about me, I thought I'd explain!
I'll check in when I stop for food, gas, etc so it should not affect any deadlines, and there is usually not much to discuss right away, so it probably won't matter at all, but just in case there are any early suspicions about me, I thought I'd explain!
I'm driving from California to Utah tomorrow, just FYI.
I'll check in when I stop for food, gas, etc so it should not affect any deadlines, and there is usually not much to discuss right away, so it probably won't matter at all, but just in case there are any early suspicions about me, I thought I'd explain!
So..TV goes first then? 😉
Is that Shemar Moore in your avatar? 😍
Do you have a Jersey accent?
Fuhgetabout it...
No, I grew up in Pennsylvania and was an import into jersey as a med student and now resident... But the majority of native jersians don't speak like the jersey shore/sopranos Italian stereotypes...
E
Escalla
Wrong thread haha.
E
Escalla
Omg.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
