Creighton and Interfolio - Problem!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

acurax

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I attempted to have my pre-health committee letter sent electronically to Creighton today via Interfolio. Unfortunately, it seems that the Interfolio system requires I submit 3 documents to meet Creighton's LOR requirment, but the admissions page clearly states that a committee letter is sufficient.

Anyone else had this problem? I e-mailed Creighton about it, but I am not sure if it is an Interfolio issue and I should be contacting them instead. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

bump

no one else had this issue?

The same thing happened to me. What I did was call them up, and they allowed me to send the Committee Letter via Interfolio, along with two other letters from individual professors; they told me that they will only look at the Committee Letter (which is what I requested them to consider on the secondary application). Because it was from Interfolio, it was not a major problem.

I recommend you call them up while sending in the form, so they are aware of the situation (which I believe they are).