futurepharmer2016

2+ Year Member
Aug 17, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Hi all,

I received an invitation to interview at Creighton University School of Pharmacy.

I went on to their student portal to register for my interview (one is coming up December 9th so I need to register ASAP) but there is no link to register for the interview.

The only links I see are to their Facebook page, the prereqs I still need to complete, and the main page where I can view that they've completed their review of my application.

I called the school but they said the admissions person who handles the Creighton University SOP was out at a meeting, that the way to register for the interview was through the portal, apologized, and ended the call. I emailed the admissions person but I haven't heard back (and I assume emails are easy to get lost given she probably receives a lot a day).

Does anyone have any tips for me? I am freaking out because the interview is a little more than a week away and I do not want the Dec 9 spots to fill up!

Makai

7+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2011
Dallas
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Hi all,

I received an invitation to interview at Creighton University School of Pharmacy.

I went on to their student portal to register for my interview (one is coming up December 9th so I need to register ASAP) but there is no link to register for the interview.

The only links I see are to their Facebook page, the prereqs I still need to complete, and the main page where I can view that they've completed their review of my application.

I called the school but they said the admissions person who handles the Creighton University SOP was out at a meeting, that the way to register for the interview was through the portal, apologized, and ended the call. I emailed the admissions person but I haven't heard back (and I assume emails are easy to get lost given she probably receives a lot a day).

Does anyone have any tips for me? I am freaking out because the interview is a little more than a week away and I do not want the Dec 9 spots to fill up!
Did you get an answer to your question?

Sent from my SM-N910T using SDN mobile

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.