Creighton Pharmacy Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Thank you so much for this information! I'm hoping things go well and I am able to obtain a spot in the class. I do have several suits so I'm bringing up a couple just in case something goes wrong with one of them. I live in Western NC so I'll be flying into Kansas City and driving up, it's quite a bit more affordable than coming into Omaha, I considered driving up that's a heck of a drive. I wish I could have gotten things squared away for the March interview. Any suggestions about the interview, travel, etc would be extremely helpful. Thank you!

I live in Raleigh, NC and found a flight for $150 roundtrip to Omaha leaving out of the DC area; I flew on American Airlines. Not sure if this will help, but I figured I would share my experience. One thing I did that was helpful was that I arrived the day before, did a campus tour and drove around to where I would park the day of the interview and located the Skutt Student Center (Check-In) so that I was relaxed the day of the interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I live in Raleigh, NC and found a flight for $150 roundtrip to Omaha leaving out of the DC area; I flew on American Airlines. Not sure if this will help, but I figured I would share my experience. One thing I did that was helpful was that I arrived the day before, did a campus tour and drove around to where I would park the day of the interview and located the Skutt Student Center (Check-In) so that I was relaxed the day of the interview.
Or if you're going to check in a hotel, just try to check in at the Holiday Inn. I paid about $120 (can't remember exactly but it's less than $150 a night with a creighton discount - they have a free breakfast and a nice place to stay)--- and they picked me up from the airport, drove me to the school the next morning for my interview -- and then my flight was right after the interview so I just had to call them and they picked me up from the school again and dropped me off right at the airport.
 
Thank you so much for this information! I'm hoping things go well and I am able to obtain a spot in the class. I do have several suits so I'm bringing up a couple just in case something goes wrong with one of them. I live in Western NC so I'll be flying into Kansas City and driving up, it's quite a bit more affordable than coming into Omaha, I considered driving up that's a heck of a drive. I wish I could have gotten things squared away for the March interview. Any suggestions about the interview, travel, etc would be extremely helpful. Thank you!

I stayed at the Hilton Homewood Suites, which turned out to be perfect. The drive to campus took less than 10 minutes, although I did take a wrong turn at one point and panicked 😀 I drove to Omaha from ND; it took 9 hours. 10/10 would not recommend, lol.
 
Is there anybody in campus pathway? I was interviewed on tuesday 03/13. How long does it usually take to receive their mail?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My interview was 3/13. I’m still waiting too. I check the portal multiple time per day. Have you heard any thing back yet? I saw my picture was posted on the portal. Is it same as you guys? But the final review still there
 
My interview was 3/13. I’m still waiting too. I check the portal multiple time per day. Have you heard any thing back yet? I saw my picture was posted on the portal. Is it same as you guys? But the final review still there

I was checking constantly and I did not see anything in my portal. I think you got accepted, congra.
 
Yea, same here. I keep checking my portal tons of times a day. I’m so frustrated now

Hang in there guys! If your interview was on 3/13, it's only been 8 days! It was about 7 days when my portal changed the first time, and 10 days when it said "Congratulations!" at the top. It was day 14 when my letter came. It's the end of the application cycle, it may just be taking a bit longer to do the updates and get letters sent out. I was so anxious and impatient and frustrated too, but just try to relax for a little bit longer!

I'm hoping for all of you!
 
Hang in there guys! If your interview was on 3/13, it's only been 8 days! It was about 7 days when my portal changed the first time, and 10 days when it said "Congratulations!" at the top. It was day 14 when my letter came. It's the end of the application cycle, it may just be taking a bit longer to do the updates and get letters sent out. I was so anxious and impatient and frustrated too, but just try to relax for a little bit longer!

I'm hoping for all of you!

I saw your conversations about your web portal changed and You guys got NET ID on day 8th. I don’t see any NET ID on my portal. Mine is still said“final review”, and I saw download SPAHP photo ( which is my photo that they took when we tried on the white coat). Do you see that as you’re one of acceptance. I’m so frustrated now.
 
I saw your conversations about your web portal changed and You guys got NET ID on day 8th. I don’t see any NET ID on my portal. Mine is still said“final review”, and I saw download SPAHP photo ( which is my photo that they took when we tried on the white coat). Do you see that as you’re one of acceptance. I’m so frustrated now.

So, does the photo has something to do with the acceptance? I check my portal more than ten times a day.
 
Hang in there guys! If your interview was on 3/13, it's only been 8 days! It was about 7 days when my portal changed the first time, and 10 days when it said "Congratulations!" at the top. It was day 14 when my letter came. It's the end of the application cycle, it may just be taking a bit longer to do the updates and get letters sent out. I was so anxious and impatient and frustrated too, but just try to relax for a little bit longer!

I'm hoping for all of you!

Did you first see your photo on the portal? Mine is there, but not sure if I get accepted.
 
Hello all - I'm just finishing up my P1 year (class of 2021). I'm a distance student, though I actually do live in Omaha so if anyone has questions about the curriculum, Creighton, or Omaha in general...just ask and I'm more than willing to help in any way I can. 🙂
 
Last edited:
Hello all - I'm just finishing up my P1 year (class of 2021). I'm a distance student, though I actually do live in Omaha so if anyone has questions about the curriculum, Creighton, or Omaha in general...just ask and I'm more than willing to help in any way I can. 🙂

What was Welcome Week like? Also, in the class of 2021 do you know of any students that live internationally? I'll be moving to Korea in June so I wonder if there are many students that do the program in a similar situation to mine as far as IPPE's go.
Thanks!
 
I saw the photo on this Monday. Nothing else 🙁 . Maybe they just wanna put our photo on the portal
Guys, check your portal. Mine changed. There is no longer “thank you for interviewing....” there is only pre requisite coursework left. What happened
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My portal only show the prerequisite. I would call the office to find out if you got accepted. They said they won’t update the result on portal until late next week!

I'm scared and the weekend is coming. I know they made the decision because the portal does not "Thank you for the interview". My fingers are crossed andI'm praying very hard.
 
Did you get accepted as well?
No, not yet. Hopefully, we all get in! My portal changed today, too, from " thank you for interviewing...." to "welcome! If admitted, these are the prerequisites...." I have a link to my photo....does this mean anything?
 
I'm scared and the weekend is coming. I know they made the decision because the portal does not "Thank you for the interview". My fingers are crossed andI'm praying very hard.
I understand.....I have been praying hard, too, since before the interview! The sooner we find out, the better. I live in a more rural area so I am afraid it will take me longer than most to find out!
 
Congratz guys, I was checking my portal this afternoon and had to board a plane so I couldn’t call the office right away. Thinking about waiting until monday to call them get me crazy. Hope we all get accepted.
 
Congratz guys, I was checking my portal this afternoon and had to board a plane so I couldn’t call the office right away. Thinking about waiting until monday to call them get me crazy. Hope we all get accepted.


So, the photo and prerequisite shown are signs of acceptance? Guys, I'm dying.
 
So, the photo and prerequisite shown are signs of acceptance? Guys, I'm dying.
I honestly have no idea! I think the only way of knowing is by calling them or the letter! It's tough waiting, but hang in there! Try and keep busy in the meantime!
 
I honestly have no idea! I think the only way of knowing is by calling them or the letter! It's tough waiting, but hang in there! Try and keep busy in the meantime!
Guys check your portals! I have a net id and temporary password now!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad