Creighton Pharmacy Class of 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What was Welcome Week like? Also, in the class of 2021 do you know of any students that live internationally? I'll be moving to Korea in June so I wonder if there are many students that do the program in a similar situation to mine as far as IPPE's go.
Thanks!
It was super busy! Lots of introductions to all the organizations/departments, some technology sessions, an afternoon of service, getting your CPR certification, filling out your intern forms, etc.

I don't know of anyone who is living internationally. Not saying you can't, but I think you would have to come back for your site visits as well as the lab sessions in the summer.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, you should call the office to find out your status sooner. I called Brittany today and she told me I got admitted. I’m so excited now. She said letters wouldn’t be sent out till next week.

Guys, you should call the office to find out your status sooner. I called Brittany today and she told me I got admitted. I’m so excited now. She said letters wouldn’t be sent out till next week.

I just talked to my advisor and he told that I'm on the alternate list. I'm not sure if that is good or bad, I'm upset.

Congratulations!!!

I just talked to my advisor and he told that I'm on the alternate list. I'm not sure if that is good or bad, I'm upset.
Hey, don’t worry. If you’re in waiting list, you’ll get in eventually for this Fall. My friends in Creighton said almost everybody in waiting list would get accepted. Its just that you have to wait a bit longer. Hang in there. Good Luck

Hey, don’t worry. If you’re in waiting list, you’ll get in eventually for this Fall. My friends in Creighton said almost everybody in waiting list would get accepted. Its just that you have to wait a bit longer. Hang in there. Good Luck

Thank you that is good news, I already got accepted Pharmacy school, but Creighton was my first choice.

Hi!
My name is Han Nguyen-PharmD at Creighton campus pathway. I would like to ask if someone is looking for roommate, pls contact to me. Thank you. Happy Easter’s Day to all of you.

Hello all - I'm just finishing up my P1 year (class of 2021). I'm a distance student, though I actually do live in Omaha so if anyone has questions about the curriculum, Creighton, or Omaha in general...just ask and I'm more than willing to help in any way I can. :)

Hi, I sent you a PM. Will be interviewing Friday, very excited and nervous..

If I remember correctly, they stop doing interviews when spots are full. I think I read on a different thread that acceptances still go out well into the summer, as people decline acceptances and others are taken off the wait list.

It looks like most of us from the Jan. 26th interview were able to see an ID# in our portals a week later; the portal then changed last week to say "Congratulations", and I just got my letter on Friday, which was exactly 2 weeks after the interview.

An interview invite means your chances are great. Invest in a good suit, do your research on the program, and don't sweat it. Keep us updated, and good luck!

Thank you for your advice, I had a great interview. Just received word that I was accepted into the distance program!

Yeah, you were right. I got accepted two weeks ago. Thank you

Reactions: 2 users
This thread just resurfaced as I was looking for something else. I hope everyone has survived their first year of Pharmacy school! See you guys back in Omaha this coming fall :)

Yeah, you were right. I got accepted two weeks ago. Thank you

Just think if you would've gone to a different school, you wouldn't have met all of my awesomeness in person! LOL