-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Creighton University Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
kennythethird
New Member
I got accepted as well! Super excited
BeautyDentist
Full Member
Do we have to mention if we accept the offer or not ?Yea just as a receipt
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would I be able to DM you?Current Creighton dental student - ask away if you have any questions!
Any students there have any significant scholarships? @dentaldreamingCurrent Creighton dental student - ask away if you have any questions!
Last edited:
Does Creighton send out rejections? If so, when will that be? Have they already sent out a waitlist email?
BeautyDentist
Full Member
Did anyone send the required documents after getting the offer ?
planning on to on Monday!Did anyone send the required documents after getting the offer ?
Anyone know if we will get a confirmation email after sending the forms out and paying the deposit?
Also did anyone get something in the mail?
BeautyDentist
Full Member
I did everything they asked but I did not get any reply to my email or confirmation.Anyone know if we will get a confirmation email after sending the forms out and paying the deposit?
BeautyDentist
Full Member
I did get the packet in the mail last week. Did you ?Also did anyone get something in the mail?
No 😧 Lol this makes me nervous nowI did get the packet in the mail last week. Did you ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BeautyDentist
Full Member
Maybe it is slow because of the holiday. I think the office is closed.No 😧 Lol this makes me nervous now
HankDental85
Full Member
Hi, I was accepted into Creighton! I was fortunate to receive 2 other offers, but am leaning towards Creighton. I researching the area and see the The Muse apartments look very nice and are right next to Creighton. Is that were many dental students live? This is silly, but I'm not wild about the dress code...just one more expense and thing to manage. Do you start wearing scrubs at some point? Do you know why the men/women ratio is 2/3? Would you say there is a sense of family/comradery vs competitive atmosphere? How successful are people at getting matched for a specialty at other programs? Finally, if I get sick or fall behind, what is the policy on making up a class or retaking a test? Sorry so many questions! I really appreciate any insight you can give me!I'm a D1 and I was in your shoes not too long ago. Feel free to reach out if you have any interview questions, or Creighton questions in general! Congrats to those who received interviews, and hang in there for people who didn't cause the application journey is far from over!
Shamrocks26
Full Member
Is there a Facebook group yet?
does anyone know if Creighton has another session of interviews ?
I think they finished their interviews in Nov. However, they did say an interview is not necessary to gain acceptance.does anyone know if Creighton has another session of interviews ?
Did your AASDAS status change beforehand?Accepted off of waitlist yesterday. Received an email around 10pm. OOS.
Hi! Senior dental student here. Quite a few of my classmates moved to the muse this summer. And I hated the thought of the dress code. But it honestly isn’t that bad. I wear American eagle colored jeggings and sweaters most of the time. Super comfy. And the guys don’t even need to wear ties anymore. And there is a very good sense of family and helping each other. Our class had a google drive where people would upload study guides they made, or things they got from upper classmen. The men to women ratio is moving more towards 50:50. My class has about 1/3 women unfortunately. But they are doing better after listening to concerns from us. All of my classmates so far have matched to residencies if they have applied to them. We have some of the highest clinical requirements of any dental school, so we are very well trained doctors when we graduate. And many places know that. And you normally get 5 excused absences a year, but they have been super flexible with Covid. And admin will work super close with you to get things made up. You become super close with admin, they are awesome.Hi, I was accepted into Creighton! I was fortunate to receive 2 other offers, but am leaning towards Creighton. I researching the area and see the The Muse apartments look very nice and are right next to Creighton. Is that were many dental students live? This is silly, but I'm not wild about the dress code...just one more expense and thing to manage. Do you start wearing scrubs at some point? Do you know why the men/women ratio is 2/3? Would you say there is a sense of family/comradery vs competitive atmosphere? How successful are people at getting matched for a specialty at other programs? Finally, if I get sick or fall behind, what is the policy on making up a class or retaking a test? Sorry so many questions! I really appreciate any insight you can give me!
Hey, do you know of anyone who applied late (around Nov) and got in without an interview? Thanks in advance!Hi! Senior dental student here. Quite a few of my classmates moved to the muse this summer. And I hated the thought of the dress code. But it honestly isn’t that bad. I wear American eagle colored jeggings and sweaters most of the time. Super comfy. And the guys don’t even need to wear ties anymore. And there is a very good sense of family and helping each other. Our class had a google drive where people would upload study guides they made, or things they got from upper classmen. The men to women ratio is moving more towards 50:50. My class has about 1/3 women unfortunately. But they are doing better after listening to concerns from us. All of my classmates so far have matched to residencies if they have applied to them. We have some of the highest clinical requirements of any dental school, so we are very well trained doctors when we graduate. And many places know that. And you normally get 5 excused absences a year, but they have been super flexible with Covid. And admin will work super close with you to get things made up. You become super close with admin, they are awesome.
Not off the top of my head, but we didn’t really talk about when people applied. I know a good handful of my classmates got in with no interview though.Hey, do you know of anyone who applied late (around Nov) and got in without an interview? Thanks in advance!
Thank you!Not off the top of my head, but we didn’t really talk about when people applied. I know a good handful of my classmates got in with no interview though.
When your email's empty but it changes to "Offer Made" on the portal. 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
Did you get instructions on creating the portal? Applied yesterday and I was told I do not need to create a portal. Maybe it is created when / If you receive and interview. From another email, it seems they are no longer giving interviews?When your email's empty but it changes to "Offer Made" on the portal. 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
I meant the primary app (AADSAS). I have no idea about interviews or really anything beyond that.Did you get instructions on creating the portal? Applied yesterday and I was told I do not need to create a portal. Maybe it is created when / If you receive and interview. From another email, it seems they are no longer giving interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No idea, but if you call and ask they may have an answer!Any ideas when they would send out anymore acceptance letters?
Shamrocks26
Full Member
Can any current students PM me? I just have some questions about the school I was hoping to get answered!
HankDental85
Full Member
So does that mean that schools cannot send out their "second round" of offers until the second week of February....this coming Monday? I have not seen this rule. Thanks!Last time i talked to them (week or so ago) they said their class is full. However, if they go back to the waitlist they by rule can not notify anyone until the second week of feb
It would actually be third round (unless Creighton didn't send any out in dec ?). But yes, it is a dental school application rule. Each student has X numbers of days to decided on their offer. The amount of time the students receives to decided is based on when the offer was made. Then after that time, schools can extended offers that were returned.So does that mean that schools cannot send out their "second round" of offers until the second week of February....this coming Monday? I have not seen this rule. Thanks!
D
deleted846102
Hi just following up to what was asked previously. Has anyone been accepted without an interview?
toughcookie6
Full Member
Has anyone got a rejection letter via email? I am just being ghosted by them
toughcookie6
Full Member
Haven't received a single email from them. I know I got rejected already but still just want official letterI thought the seats were filled?
Where are you guys going to live this fall? Can you guys message me if you've found a good place? Thank you!
Female lolmale or female lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you have to send them them a final official transcript. Some institutions like mine charge a small fee to make and send the transcript to the dental school.Hi guys, how do we update our grades or send in our final transcript? Email it to them?
Current D2 here. Be wary of The Muse. It's cheap but there are a number of reasons... Classmates are constantly telling stories about getting locked out, terrible management, unclean living conditions, noise, etc... I live at The Viewhouse apartments, which I really love. Most of the apartments are refurbished with all new appliances, huge bedrooms, lots of closet space, most have balconies, and it's a five minute walk to school and lots of trees and green space for our doggo. If you are looking to buy, Village Green works with lots of Dental/Medical students and is about 5-10 minute drive. Can't wait to meet y'all in the fall! (Oh, and heads up from D1 personal experience: Keep the Lab clean! or the upperclassmen will flip out.) Congrats!Where are you guys going to live this fall? Can you guys message me if you've found a good place? Thank you!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 26
- Views
- 14K
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 84
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 12
- Views
- 10K