This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How are you enjoying the program? How much does it cost? I couldn't find the information on the website.
 
I declined the acceptance but I gotta say, this is one of the better post-bacc programs because its guaranteed admission to the dental school with a 3.5 and an 18 DAT. But also note that they only have like 3-4 seats in the program


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I've also been told masters programs are a good way to go and am applying to a few, but Creighton is my first choice dental school so I am really hoping for an interview with the post-bacc program!
hey! I was wondering how hard is it to complete it. I am honestly afraid that I wont be able to complete it if it is very tough. I would really appreciate your advice.