This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I may be declining my acceptance, so for anyone who has not received acceptance, don't feel too discouraged

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I ended up declined my spot so good luck everyone!

I ended up declined my spot so good luck everyone!
I got an letter in the mail saying I was a alternate. So I hope this spot goes to me. Good luck thanks for the update.

How are you enjoying the program? How much does it cost? I couldn't find the information on the website.

I declined the acceptance but I gotta say, this is one of the better post-bacc programs because its guaranteed admission to the dental school with a 3.5 and an 18 DAT. But also note that they only have like 3-4 seats in the program

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I've also been told masters programs are a good way to go and am applying to a few, but Creighton is my first choice dental school so I am really hoping for an interview with the post-bacc program!
hey! I was wondering how hard is it to complete it. I am honestly afraid that I wont be able to complete it if it is very tough. I would really appreciate your advice.