Crowd-Sourced DAT Practice Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Do you think this would be a useful resource?


  • Total voters
    3

chraugust

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody! I know everyone generally makes some form of practice questions when they study, so I'm creating a crowdsourced database of all the questions. I already have a website setup (http://flasheducational.com) and I would love it if you all contributed so we can help other people study overtime.

It's a free website. Just use google chrome.

Best,
Chris Guirguis
 
Seems pretty cool. Only thing that was annoying from messing around with it was that I was not able to quickly flip through sections.
What school did you end up getting into? I remember reading some of your older posts a year or so ago.
 
Seems pretty cool. Only thing that was annoying from messing around with it was that I was not able to quickly flip through sections.
What school did you end up getting into? I remember reading some of your older posts a year or so ago.

So would a little hover-over menu on the side remedy that problem?

I ended up getting into Pitt, UMKC, LECOM and skipped interviews at Temple and Columbia.