USMLE CS RESULT 6TH JULY, 2016!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Brunner gland

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone expecting the result on 6th july? Like almost every CS exam taker I'm extremely nervous about the result because I made tons of stupid mistakes in almost every station, forgot some key examinations to make time for proper closure, now I just hope I pass!

Members don't see this ad.

Same here. I took CS on March 25th and left the center devastated. As time went by, I started to somehow forget about the test and all the mistakes and misses that I had. I have CK on July 7th, and the stress is killing me. I have no idea whether I will pass or not. ~3.5m wait for a test result is driving me crazy.

me in the same boat too...but will they announce it next week considering the fact that it is 4th of july week and usmle results are usually not announced on that week?

Same here. I took CS on March 25th and left the center devastated. As time went by, I started to somehow forget about the test and all the mistakes and misses that I had. I have CK on July 7th, and the stress is killing me. I have no idea whether I will pass or not. ~3.5m wait for a test result is driving me crazy.
Best of luck with CK! I know how hard it is to concentrate with 1 result pending!

Members don't see this ad :)
me in the same boat too...but will they announce it next week considering the fact that it is 4th of july week and usmle results are usually not announced on that week?

Is this really a thing? Can't be, since their website says results should come out next week. I took it in early April and I can't wait anymore either. I wish I found out this week instead of in the middle of the week when I'm on a subI

Reactions: 1 user
Last year July 4th was on Saturday. And the results came out on the next Wednesday instead of 1st. I think it won't be a problem for us. They have already picked July 6th.
And the announcement was released on June 23rd. We are on 29th and there is no such announcement there.

Glad to know I'm not the only one going crazy about cs results next week. I feel I won't be able to fully concentrate on 2ck before getting these results!

I am expecting my result in this reporting period, though not on 6th july cause 1- I gave my exam in later period on may 6th and 2- I am an IMG.

I am extremely worried about my result cause my whole USMLE journey depends on my CS. I belong to a low class family so my father had to take loans and sell stuff for my CS exam and he has clearly said that if I fail it's over for my USMLE journey as we won't be able to pay for this exam one more time.

And to top that, my exam was extremely bad as well , and I gave it in Philadelphia which is not IMG friendly. I am extremely tensed.

I am expecting my result in this reporting period, though not on 6th july cause 1- I gave my exam in later period on may 6th and 2- I am an IMG.

I am extremely worried about my result cause my whole USMLE journey depends on my CS. I belong to a low class family so my father had to take loans and sell stuff for my CS exam and he has clearly said that if I fail it's over for my USMLE journey as we won't be able to pay for this exam one more time.

And to top that, my exam was extremely bad as well , and I gave it in Philadelphia which is not IMG friendly. I am extremely tensed.

Any encouragement will be appreciated :(

Hopefully we all will pass, stay strong!!

I completely understand and identify with your situation, so hopefully we'll get scores this week. There's nothing else we can do except for waiting and hope for the best.

Anyone here expecting the result this week been on the site recently? I just checked and I don't have a score report but there is now a "order score recheck" button and it's making me nervous. Anybody else have this or is it just me (I.e. Did I fail?)

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone here expecting the result this week been on the site recently? I just checked and I don't have a score report but there is now a "order score recheck" button and it's making me nervous. Anybody else have this or is it just me (I.e. Did I fail?)
Wow, seriously, it says "order score recheck"!? I don't' have the courage to even check the website now, unless EVERYBODY confirms they also see that message. I feel for you, sloop.

Wow, seriously, it says "order score recheck"!? I don't' have the courage to even check the website now, unless EVERYBODY confirms they also see that message. I feel for you, sloop.
Thanks for your sympathy, though this was not an especially helpful post.

Maybe it just means that for sure, you're getting your results tomorrow.

Exams history > Step 2 CS "Full Details" > underneath score

It says "available until" then a blank space, underneath it is a button that says "order score recheck."
I dont see anything, i went to OASIS > Score report information > Step 2 CS..

I took the exam on March 25th. I have CK in 2 days. Desperately need to see the result. These last minutes are killing me.

I passed. Superrrrr happy! nothing in the lower performance zone. ICE and CIS only touched the borderline. SEP in high performance.

I see the score recheck option as well. I must ask anybone of the you who just learned have passed your exams , have you seen the score recheck option as well before results arriving ?? Im worried about that as well :(.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Hm I took it on 5/4 and still don't see anything?

Generally those whom take it early and don't have a score back on the first reporting date have a borderline pass/fail and they are going through 'quality testing' to make sure it should be a marginal pass or fail

I see the score recheck option as well. I must ask anybone of the you who just learned have passed your exams , have you seen the score recheck option as well before results arriving ?? Im worried about that as well :(.

I had a score recheck logo last night and I passed !

Generally those whom take it early and don't have a score back on the first reporting date have a borderline pass/fail and they are going through 'quality testing' to make sure it should be a marginal pass or fail

Oh isn't 5/4 at the end of the spectrum of 3/22-5/24?

Jk passed. Those who didn't receive their score in the first 10 sec like the rest of SDN try not to panic like I did?

I, too, have been following with anxiety because I had the "Score Recheck" on my account this morning. I just got the email and I PASSED!
That "score recheck" doesn't mean much at all. Good Luck to everyone still waiting!

I passed i cannot endo to express my happiness!! With all the bars to the right :)!!! Hope everybody gets great news . Waiting for these results is one of the most horrible experiences i have ever been through :)!!

I have received the email but when I was signing into OASIS I put my password wrong a couple of times and I do not even remember my security questions so I cannot change my password as well.

Now I remember my password but it won't let me sign in. I searched online and people who have experienced same situations have said their accounts started working 24 hours later. Does this mean I am blocked for 24 hours due to wrong password tries? Has anyone have anyone experience or insight like that?

I have received the email but when I was signing into OASIS I put my password wrong a couple of times and I do not even remember my security questions so I cannot change my password as well.

Now I remember my password but it won't let me sign in. I searched online and people who have experienced same situations have said their accounts started working 24 hours later. Does this mean I am blocked for 24 hours due to wrong password tries? Has anyone have anyone experience or insight like that?

I think it means you didn't pass

Anyone know exactly how serious or how lenient the physican graders are on the "inexact" medical diagnosis in differential. I didn't specify the type of cancer my patients had and just put malignancy. Anyone else put vague differential diagnosis like this? I tried to be too cute during the exam since I can't say for certain what type of cancer it is and thought doing this was a better option...now I'm regretting it

What? :/ I don't think it has anything to do with that. My account got blocked before my result was even out. I was trying to sign in earlier today

I was joking. Don't worry it probably just means you have to wait another day for your score unfortunately.