Step II CS Result

Started by Drnoureen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Drnoureen

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have received the email about my CS result being vailable on OASIS, but when I was signing into OASIS I put my password wrong a couple of times and I do not remember my security questions so I cannot change my password as well.

Now I remember my password but it won't let me sign in. I searched online and people who have experienced same situations have said their accounts started working 24 hours later. Does this mean I am blocked for 24 hours due to wrong password tries? But I will be able to access it tomorrow? Has anyone have any insight or experience like that?