-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CSUs (Sacramento, Northridge, Long Beach)
Started by diehrdgiantsfan
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think it's mostly because of my prereq gpa. (My prereq gpa is 3.55). I thought i did well in the interview especially when one of the interviewers told me that i did a great job and i sounded sincere.. But maybe the other interviewers didnt agree with him..Why do you feel you were rejected from Sac? Congrats on western u
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me!! Havent heard anything from them either!Has anyone else just not heard anything (not even a rejection from northridge? I'm just curious at this point.
I still have not heard anything from CSUN...is it bad? Do anyone of you know if CSUN has selected their class of 2013 already?
I believe they sent out their rounds of acceptances. We now just have to wait to see if any decline.
CSUNS PT department website has now changed "end of march" to "April 1st"
I don't know about you guys, but this has been a long last week of March. I hope the let us all know soon!
Just got a rejection email from CSUN, saying that I did not meet the minimum 200 observation hours. However, I have 211 verified observation hours! I'm not really considering them anymore, because I got into my top two programs, but it feels wrong to be rejected due to an administrative error! I really haven't been impressed with them. They never return emails and specifically say not to contact them. I replied asking them to look at my application again to verify that I actually do have the minimum hours, just on the principle. We'll see what happens...
I had the same issue and it wasn't CSUNs fault. PTCAS doesn't update them on the hours if you add any after your original submittal. They leave it up to the schools to double check every single application instead of sending them out more information. It's just a very overpopulated admission process right now I think they had a hard time with the excessive number of applicants. I was eventually admitted to CSUN after they checked on my stuff. If you don't mind me asking, what are your top two programs? I just found out that I got into Western Chapman and CSUN and am having a really tough time deciding. Thanks and congrats!
Just received my acceptance letter from CSUN! Which caught me by surprise! HahaI believe they sent out their rounds of acceptances. We now just have to wait to see if any decline.
CSUNS PT department website has now changed "end of march" to "April 1st"
I don't know about you guys, but this has been a long last week of March. I hope the let us all know soon!
I had the same issue and it wasn't CSUNs fault. PTCAS doesn't update them on the hours if you add any after your original submittal. They leave it up to the schools to double check every single application instead of sending them out more information. It's just a very overpopulated admission process right now I think they had a hard time with the excessive number of applicants. I was eventually admitted to CSUN after they checked on my stuff. If you don't mind me asking, what are your top two programs? I just found out that I got into Western Chapman and CSUN and am having a really tough time deciding. Thanks and congrats!
Oh, that's interesting that it happened with other people, too. CSUN did accept me, too, after rechecking my hours, though I declined. My top two programs were NAU and TWU, but I'm now committed to TWU. Good luck with your decision!
Just received my acceptance letter from CSUN! Which caught me by surprise! Haha
Congrats!! I was just notified that I am on the alternate list. Too bad I have no idea where I am in the group of 100! Do you plan on choosing CSUN? If so, crossing my fingers I will be joining you soon!!
Thank you! Im choosing between WesternU and CSUN right now. But I'll most likely choose CSUN because of the cost..Congrats!! I was just notified that I am on the alternate list. Too bad I have no idea where I am in the group of 100! Do you plan on choosing CSUN? If so, crossing my fingers I will be joining you soon!!
Goodluck!! i hope you get in!!
Has anyone who applied to CSUN but hasn't heard back from them yet get any emails from them today? Their website still does say April 1st, but I have yet to be notified about my status yet. I tried calling their office multiple times today to find out what is going on but no one picked up. Either way, it's probably not good news for me, but I just wanted to see if other people have heard back today.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone who applied to CSUN but hasn't heard back from them yet get any emails from them today? Their website still does say April 1st, but I have yet to be notified about my status yet. I tried calling their office multiple times today to find out what is going on but no one picked up. Either way, it's probably not good news for me, but I just wanted to see if other people have heard back today.
I just got a rejection letter from CSUN, it was in the spam folder, so check there. if you havent received anything..my letter said that they have filled their class of 32 and sent out the top 100 alternate letters already...
CSUN campus is closed today in observance of Cesar Chavez day!
^Oops, that explains it then.
And thanks WeaverEL. Checked my spam folder, and there it is; the email came 2 hours ago.
Well, then, Chapman here I come!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 25
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 23
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 904