Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,
So I've kind of gotten into the habit of doing these every so often since I never had a resource like this back in the day when I was applying. I've gotten good feedback and have been able to answer a bunch of questions in the past.
Since I had some time to kill, I figured why not start another one of these threads to answer questions for a lot of you aspiring physicians.
Let me know if you guys have questions about anything, from getting into medical school to picking a specialty to getting into residency, and everything in between. 🙂
Best,
GuitarFreak
So I've kind of gotten into the habit of doing these every so often since I never had a resource like this back in the day when I was applying. I've gotten good feedback and have been able to answer a bunch of questions in the past.
Since I had some time to kill, I figured why not start another one of these threads to answer questions for a lot of you aspiring physicians.
Let me know if you guys have questions about anything, from getting into medical school to picking a specialty to getting into residency, and everything in between. 🙂
Best,
GuitarFreak
