Cycloketocaine... (NCAA Football rambling thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
don't make fun of our NCAA Bass tourny championship from 5 years ago.

You want to talk recent history?

Good game last night.:smuggrin:

It was a good game. Big 12 is a conference where any team (other than Kansas) can beat any other team. Much better top to bottom than the SEC.

Members don't see this ad.

I about had a heart attack...on the main page it says we are at 5000 posts.

It was almost ass kickin time

It was a good game. Big 12 is a conference where any team (other than Kansas) can beat any other team. Much better top to bottom than the SEC.

because there's a void at the top in Big12.

What you gonna do when Texas bolts to PAC and Oklahoma finally joins the SEC where they belong?

Members don't see this ad :)
I about had a heart attack...on the main page it says we are at 5000 posts.

It was almost ass kickin time

You seem a little obsessed with the 5,000th post.

Don't you have anything better to do? Like prepare for that big platform presentation at the midyear...or plan out your drunkfest or harassing cute resident boys ??

Chit...football gods will get me for trash talking. ND will beat SC and Mizzou will upset the Aggies...

I'm sorry Mikey, I take back everything I said about how pitiful WVU is..

:smuggrin:

because there's a void at the top in Big12.

What you gonna do when Texas bolts to PAC and Oklahoma finally joins the SEC where they belong?

Every team (except Kansas) in the Big 12 could give Bama a game. KSU and Okie might beat 'em. And there is no void. Everyone can just ball is all.

Pac won't let them have their tier 3 dealie. Oklahoma legislature won't allow the two schools to separate like that.

You seem a little obsessed with the 5,000th post.

Don't you have anything better to do? Like prepare for that big platform presentation at the midyear...or plan out your drunkfest or harassing cute resident boys ??

This is my post and I will be obsessed with whatever I want to be in it!

Midyear is already planned...going to be lame.

Every team (except Kansas) in the Big 12 could give Bama a game. KSU and Okie might beat 'em. And there is no void. Everyone can just ball is all.

Pac won't let them have their tier 3 dealie. Oklahoma legislature won't allow the two schools to separate like that.

LMAO..

Right... Up tempo spread offense hasn't worked against SEC defense.. WVU vs. LSU, Ducks vs. LSU and Auburn... etc etc.

The only reason the Ags. beat Bama is because we have a freak of nature freshman QB..

Don't get me wrong. I know the potency of Big12. I've said it all along....it's a tough conference. You used to foofoo at it. saying how great Big East was.

Don't be like this guy Mikey

:smuggrin: chit... he thinks Baylor can beat bama...

Unfortunately he's an Aggie...people like him make us look bad

Members don't see this ad :)
Pat O's ?

You didn't have more than 1 Hurricane... did you?:eek:

First time I ever puked in my bedroom was after 2 hurricanes... summer before college.

Don't judge...drinking age was 18.

Pat O's ?

You didn't have more than 1 Hurricane... did you?:eek:

First time I ever puked in my bedroom was after 2 hurricanes... summer before college.

Don't judge...drinking age was 18.

Is it bad if I don't memmer how many I had??

The tab said three.

Well....another wacky college football season...

Too bad its almost over.

speaking of wacky ...

the big easy no longer exists!!

maryland and rutgers to the big 10!!

I know the potency of Big12. I've said it all along....it's a tough conference. You used to foofoo at it. saying how great Big East was.

I said the Big East was great back in 2006. And they were great back in 2006. They had 4 legit teams that really could beat anybody. Rutgers with Ray Rice, WVU with White and Slaton, Louisville with Brohm and Bush, USF with that amazing defense...they were a solid conference. They weren't bad in 2007-2009. They've sucked since. I also recall WVU beating the iving piss out of the Big 12 champs in the Fiesta Bowl in 2008. I forget which team we played. We have so many BCS wins, I forget the details.

2006 was long ago. Heck 2008 was long ago....no one cares. You're going to end up living in the past.

Here's what Im talking about with Texas. They now want permanent home game for Thanksgiving.. and your commissioner will comply. Y'all are nothing more than longhorns biatches. Have fun bending over.

collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2012/11/sources-texas-longhorns-will-host-texas-tech-red-raiders-on-thanksgiving-in-2013.html/

2006 was long ago. Heck 2008 was long ago....no one cares. You're going to end up living in the past.

Here's what Im talking about with Texas. They now want permanent home game for Thanksgiving.. and your commissioner will comply. Y'all are nothing more than longhorns biatches. Have fun bending over.

collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2012/11/sources-texas-longhorns-will-host-texas-tech-red-raiders-on-thanksgiving-in-2013.html/

Me bragging on the big east was in 2006. You brought it up, not me.

Texas and Thanksgiving would be cool. I have a ton of family in Austin and I could see them for Thanksgiving.

And anything is better than being the bitch of a bunch of catholic basketball schools and notre dame. Hell, at least wvu can beat Texas on the field. In the big east, notre dame controlled everything and the were barely in the conference.

Not to mention that Tamu is the bitch of the entire ex confederacy now. Lulz.

So wvu went from a catholics biatch to tea sipping liberals bitch. You don't get it yet. In the Big 12-2-2+2 Texas dictates everything and makes the most money. Not in the SEC and the PAC. Hell.. wvu accepted 1/2 $ membership...pretty pathetic.

So wvu went from a catholics biatch to tea sipping liberals bitch. You don't get it yet. In the Big 12-2-2+2 Texas dictates everything and makes the most money. Not in the SEC and the PAC. Hell.. wvu accepted 1/2 $ membership...pretty pathetic.

Texas makes more money because teams get their own tier 3 package. I have no problem with this. WVU's package is actually higher than most of the other teams, so..whatever.

And conferences have buy ins. Especially considering the Big 12 paid WVU's exit fee from the Big East. Beggars can't be choosers. If you are implying that WVU was better off in the decimated Big East, warn me before you confirm this to me. I need to make sure I take a poop before hand because I figure I'd **** my pants from laughing for 5 hours straight.

So you admit WVU was begging?

TAMU, CU, NU, and MIZZOU...none of us had to beg to join our new conferences.

Hell BayLoL begged us not to leave....then threatened us with a lawsuit.

So you admit WVU was begging?

TAMU, CU, NU, and MIZZOU...none of us had to beg to join our new conferences.

Hell BayLoL begged us not to leave....then threatened us with a lawsuit.

I wouldn't say "begged." After Pitt and Cuse left, WVU needed to find a new conference ASAP because a once great conference was in shambles. Just how the chips fell at the time. The Big 12 actually was the school's third choice. WVU wanted into the ACC first, but the Carolina schools wouldn't have it (FSU, Clemson, and VPI wanted WVU in like crazy). After the SEC chose to go with Missouri over WVU due to their superior media market (which is hilarious to most casual observers), the Big 12 was it. WVU actually always had the option of going to the Big 12. They are the only conference that was apparently fine with a decent brand name school hampered by being in a poor media market. ACC and SEC weren't having a team that brings the WV market (and Pittsburgh market). And thus, they are where they are.