-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cycloketocaine... (NCAA Football rambling thread)
Started by ZpackSux
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This damn thread needs to die!!! Damn you Z!
How 'bout them Allen Eagles!!! Beat the defending state champs, Southlake Carroll 24-0 in their new 60 million dollar stadium...opps.....this is the NCAA whatever thread.
How 'bout them Allen Eagles!!! Beat the defending state champs, Southlake Carroll 24-0 in their new 60 million dollar stadium...opps.....this is the NCAA whatever thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Go to bed you fool
Done!
Okay everyone....I am in desperate need of a good fantasy football team name.....it doesn't need to be appropriate.
Go!
Go!
Team " Cyclo Z"
Done.
Too many letters.....call it team "Z"
Team lame....👎
My first fantasy team back in 1992 was called Otis Spunkmeyer and the spooge monkeys.
Okay everyone....I am in desperate need of a good fantasy football team name.....it doesn't need to be appropriate.
Go!
How about team likes to drink until sick?
How about team likes to drink until sick?
Uh no.
Did you pick a name already? I was thinking something SDN inspired like "Syringe Bandits" or anything relating to Medicaid babies is always good...
Did you pick a name already? I was thinking something SDN inspired like "Syringe Bandits" or anything relating to Medicaid babies is always good...
Lol!! Syringe bandits. Awesome.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lyla (aka UGA) says welcome to the SEC, Ags 
ULM. SRSLY??!!? We lost to ULM. Previously 0-22 against ranked opponents. At least SC won.
HHAHAHAHAHA!!! Colorado I hope you like your new conference!!!! I hope all you suck ass Big 12 turn coats get your ass kicked!
ULM. SRSLY??!!? We lost to ULM. Previously 0-22 against ranked opponents. At least SC won.
It's a huge deal to the fans at ULM. Hopefully they don't take out money to buy a billboard like they did the time they beat Alabama
Just got back from Austin.
Good times.
Beat Texas.
They are kinda douchy people.
Back in Philly.
This town is pretty dirty.
Franklin BBQ is tasty.
Taco Bueno is way better than Taco Bell.
Why isn't there a Taco Bueno in Philly?
**** you Taco Bell, turn into a Taco Bueno.
Good times.
Beat Texas.
They are kinda douchy people.
Back in Philly.
This town is pretty dirty.
Franklin BBQ is tasty.
Taco Bueno is way better than Taco Bell.
Why isn't there a Taco Bueno in Philly?
**** you Taco Bell, turn into a Taco Bueno.
Its 42F here this morning. Brrrrrrrrrr.....
Just got back from Austin.
Good times.
Beat Texas.
They are kinda douchy people.
Back in Philly.
This town is pretty dirty.
Franklin BBQ is tasty.
Taco Bueno is way better than Taco Bell.
Why isn't there a Taco Bueno in Philly?
**** you Taco Bell, turn into a Taco Bueno.
I've always heard Austin is the only city in TX where the people aren't douchy

Annual inexplicable **** up game.
Like clockwork...doesn't matter who the coach is.
Like clockwork...doesn't matter who the coach is.
Wow...botched extra point ran back for safety....first time ive seen
And it happened again in A&M game.
Annual inexplicable **** up game.
Like clockwork...doesn't matter who the coach is.
That wasn't about WVU...
Welcome to the world of Texas Tceh. Lubbutt ....town best viewed in your rearview mirror...
I have a feeling that game was the highlight of our season...and it will be downhill from here.
I have a feeling that game was the highlight of our season...and it will be downhill from here.
Red River shootout?
Mack Brown is right about his Texas team looking like an SEC team... Kentucky
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow....botched extra point ran back for safety....first time ive seen
It's not technically a safety. The team is just awarded 2 points. And there are some safety's that only result in one point. The NCAA rules were made up by people who smoked some funny mushrooms, or just a bunch of lawyers....
Holy chit....them Oregon ducks.....
Heres my top 20....
1. Bama
2. Phil Knight Ducks
Then the rest.
Half past the season my top 20
1. Bama
2. Phil Knight Ducks
Then the rest.
I can't believe this thread got moved....
I'm leaving the forum.👎
Good Riddance... that guy was annoying.
Question for Gator alums and fans.
Was Urban Meyer's success based on work of Dan Mullen? Dan Mullen was with Urban for over 10 years...from Notre Dame to Bowling Green to Utah to UF. He coached Alex Smith as the QB coach during Ute's undefeated season and also coached Tebow as the QB/OC.
Now he's at Miss State..and just beat his mentor and mentor's house.
Dang... my Ags play Mullen's Dawgs this weekend.. Not getting my hopes up.
Dang... my Ags play Mullen's Dawgs this weekend.. Not getting my hopes up.
Good luck!!! 😳
Headed to the Shoe for my first Buckeyes game. Look for a little blue n orange in the crowd!
Good luck!!! 😳
Headed to the Shoe for my first Buckeyes game. Look for a little blue n orange in the crowd!
Knowing our fans this year, it will probably be easier to point you out because you will be the only one making noise (should you choose to do so of course).
Hey Mikey- Check this out! Great homage to the best television show ever produced...
http://www.shortlist.com/cool-stuff/virals/the-wire-as-a-16-bit-game
http://www.shortlist.com/cool-stuff/virals/the-wire-as-a-16-bit-game
Hey Mikey- Check this out! Great homage to the best television show ever produced...
http://www.shortlist.com/cool-stuff/virals/the-wire-as-a-16-bit-game
Excellent.
Cmon Pitt
Too sad .. but also exposes that ND really is not BCS caliber
Knowing our fans this year, it will probably be easier to point you out because you will be the only one making noise (should you choose to do so of course).
Seriously....what was up with that??? I made that exact comment. People were just as loud after a 1st down as they were after a TD. I realize it was Illinois, but c'mon!
Good Riddance... that guy was annoying.
I kind of liked him...he created this masterpiece
😍
I kind of liked him...he created this masterpiece
😍
He was a jackass. Good riddance nonetheless.
Seriously....what was up with that??? I made that exact comment. People were just as loud after a 1st down as they were after a TD. I realize it was Illinois, but c'mon!
Crowd noise was much louder in my undergrad days, so by convention I blame the current students. However since we don't have any kind of post season ahead of us then I think an alternative explanation is that they aren't motivated enough to cheer loudly for a team that regardless of their W-L will not play in a bowl. I still lean toward the former because who doesn't want to be competitive and challenge ourselves to get better while winning games that for the time being wont get us to a bowl.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Crowd noise was much louder in my undergrad days, so by convention I blame the current students. However since we don't have any kind of post season ahead of us then I think an alternative explanation is that they aren't motivated enough to cheer loudly for a team that regardless of their W-L will not play in a bowl. I still lean toward the former because who doesn't want to be competitive and challenge ourselves to get better while winning games that for the time being wont get us to a bowl.
You want to know what loud is? This is what loud is... I was at the game.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=4NUxFE2oJ-M
[youtube]4NUxFE2oJ-M[/youtube]
You want to know what loud is? This is what loud is... I was at the game.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=4NUxFE2oJ-M
[youtube]4NUxFE2oJ-M[/youtube]
Lol they were going to flag TAM because of the crowd noise?!
I'm not much for going to games anymore because I can watch so many more by staying home (and the beer is cheaper at my house) but one place I've wanted to experience one of these days is a home TAM game. THOSE are some fans and Kyle Field is always insane.
Well...that was the game against Texas my freshman year...
Loud.
We played the buckeyes in 87 cotton and 99 sugar bowls and lost both.
Certainly enjoying the new conference. SEC.
99 was my first year at Ohio State. On my floor was Michael Redd and one of the backup OT. That ring they got from the sugar bowl that year was awesome. Almost as impressive all the women they "dated".
Shame that they couldn't have gotten TAM a better rivalry than Mizz.