Cycloketocaine... (NCAA Football rambling thread)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, they are coming up on the meat of their schedule, so we'll see.

Yes they would. Nobody on their schedule up to this point is that elite.

Ok.

Like I said, sometimes it's gold, sometimes it's off.

WVU - you are the most persistent damn fan. We've tried to get this thread off on some tangent numerous times....and here you go....back to football:laugh: .

Members don't see this ad.

Full contact golf would be interesting (naturally, scantily cheerleaders are involved and gives new meaning to Titleist)

Full contact golf would be interesting (naturally, scantily cheerleaders are involved and gives new meaning to Titleist)

Full Contact Golf used to be mentioned in a commercial...few years ago.

Full Service Golf is another story. This one course I used to play in Southern Cal...held a tournament. And every hole was staffed with Strippers.. And many golfers paid and received service.. I believe some arrests were made.

Another course I used to play in Arkansas had a charity tournament featuring John Daly...and of course some Strippers.. Well, Daily got drunk and started to mess around with some Strippers..only to have Daily's wife storming onto the golf course making a scene...huge fight..then Daily stormed off the course..

Gotta love it.:smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh gosh! I've been with my mom - 87yo s/p hemiarthroplasty for a R fracture below the head of the femur......

So....she's home w/ nothing to do...Usually we go Christmas shopping this time of year - she has 5 grandchildren & still shops for all of them & us too.

So...we "shopped" 2 days ago.....internet shopped. She loved it!!!! (she'd never done it before).

I told my MSII medical student daughter I took her grandmother Christmas shopping - she was horrified I'd do such a thing:D (she takes her school waaaay too seriously) until I told her we did the internet mall.....:laugh:

Gawd....if only I could be as spirited at 87 as she is:p !

Cool! Be sure to check out http://www.fatwallet.com/c/18/ for coupons before you buy anything on-line. Just type in the store and if there's a discount out there...it'll usually be listed :p

Zpak - you are sooooo humble! You and I could chat all night about the benefits of adding drugs to a formulary;) !

However....please....you spend your day amidst a bunch of women. They are letting you THINK you are getting your way - that's how we work:love: (both at home & at work.....:laugh: ) But, go on....keep on talking....

UKPharmGirl - thanks for the compliment. I "found" it during a time my eyes were not glazing over during this football banter between Zpak, WVU, Caverject, Spiriva, et al. But..its good they have something to keep themselves occupied......it keeps them out of our hair so we can stay focused on what's important - our Christmas shopping!!!!

Cheers - enjoy pharmacy UK - its a great career!:D

Thanks a lot sdn1977. Zpak, she's right, that IS the way women work ;) lol. And yep the important thing is...christmas shopping!!! Can't wait to spend what's left of my money...after buying those big, fat, heavy, and expensive books! They had better be useful! And about the career...i hope all goes well and i love my job as much as you do! So far so good...

Thanks a lot sdn1977. Zpak, she's right, that IS the way women work ;) lol. And yep the important thing is...christmas shopping!!! Can't wait to spend what's left of my money...after buying those big, fat, heavy, and expensive books! They had better be useful! And about the career...i hope all goes well and i love my job as much as you do! So far so good...

books are overrated... now that I'm out of school..I only read very important trade journals...

like..

Golf Digest, Golf...Travel and Leisure.. Car and Driver...

I'm not good at reading..can you summarize it in 2 sentences for me?

In a one-year clinical trial, tiotropium improved lung function, symptoms, and reduced exacerbations and hospitalizations compared with ipratropium (the tiotropium arm showed improvement in forced expiratory volume, forced vital capacity, and peak expiratory flow rate from baseline values when compared to ipratropium).

In another study, patients switched to tiotropium from ipratropium were more likely to have improvements in short-term clinical outcomes of COPD than if they had remained on ipratropium

But this is boring…I have a feeling most people will be focusing on caverject's future sight problems. :p

I masturbate at least 2 times a day

will I go blind?

Yes,

But not to worry. There is a new drug approved, Lucentis for the treatment of Neovascular - wet macular degeneration. It's a monthly Intravitreal Injection...only few side effects such as vitreal detachement.. Retinal Hemorrhage..

But hey... you gotta pay the price for quick pleasures in life..

http://www.centerwatch.com/patient/drugs/dru904.html

Members don't see this ad :)
In a one-year clinical trial, tiotropium improved lung function, symptoms, and reduced exacerbations and hospitalizations compared with ipratropium (the tiotropium arm showed improvement in forced expiratory volume, forced vital capacity, and peak expiratory flow rate from baseline values when compared to ipratropium).

In another study, patients switched to tiotropium from ipratropium were more likely to have improvements in short-term clinical outcomes of COPD than if they had remained on ipratropium

But this is boring…I have a feeling most people will be focusing on caverject’s future sight problems. :p

Those are long sentences...are you trying to say

Tiotropium > Ipratripium?

Going back to the original post..

AD All Day Adrian Peterson may be back in 4 to 6 weeks. I can see that collar bone injury isn't career threatening but I still think he should sit out, get drafted and make the money in the NFL.

Going back to the original post..

AD All Day Adrian Peterson may be back in 4 to 6 weeks. I can see that collar bone injury isn't career threatening but I still think he should sit out, get drafted and make the money in the NFL.

Well, I do too. It's not like we're gonna play for the national championship or even the Big 12 championship. Sit out and get healthy, then make "eleventy billion dollars" next year. :p

Oh, and since we're all making random comments......

I like chicken.

Well, I do too. It's not like we're gonna play for the national championship or even the Big 12 championship. Sit out and get healthy, then make "eleventy billion dollars" next year. :p

Oh, and since we're all making random comments......

I like chicken.

Physique of American female today I believe is different than the past. I blame this on the hormones injected in chicken.

Physique of American female today I believe is different than the past. I blame this on the hormones injected in chicken.

Well, I can't eat pork, and a steak is hard to cook when I'm home alone with my daughter, so I fix chicken. And I can cook the hell outta some chicken.

Are you talking about "fuller figures" being caused by chicken?

Well, I can't eat pork, and a steak is hard to cook when I'm home alone with my daughter, so I fix chicken. And I can cook the hell outta some chicken.

Are you talking about "fuller figures" being caused by chicken?

I have no idea what I'm talking about....

I meant erlier onset of puberty etc.

Zofran is going generic.:thumbup:

REALLY?!?!?!? WHEN???????
I ask because I take 60 Zofran 8 a month.

Projected this December.. Baxter is picking it up. So I'm thinking only the IV will go generic.. heck...you can take the IV med orally..I'm sure it will taste awful..

See..keep eating them Tyson Chicken.. you need Zofran.

Yo Z, ESPN agrees with me.

laugh.jpg

The Big East is legit.

books are overrated... now that I'm out of school..I only read very important trade journals...

like..

Golf Digest, Golf...Travel and Leisure.. Car and Driver...

Serious? I believed my lecturers were saying the truth when they said that the books will really help me... Anyway, let's just hope they come in some use...even if it is just to hold the doors open lol (Huge price to pay for door holders though!)

Serious? I believed my lecturers were saying the truth when they said that the books will really help me... Anyway, let's just hope they come in some use...even if it is just to hold the doors open lol (Huge price to pay for door holders though!)

don't you want the door closed?

I think we should play an elaborate prank on the prepharm board. Let's make them all think that no PharmDs will be granted between the years 2011-2015 becasue the FDA has mandated that pharmacy education needs to be studied before people continue to graduate.